Originally posted by: Sock-let
Gajar ka halwa banaya tha. I used a wood spoon joh mom spicy dishes banakeliye use karti hai. Main bul gayi, so it became sweet and spicy. 😆
Master chef waali dish.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Gajar ka halwa banaya tha. I used a wood spoon joh mom spicy dishes banakeliye use karti hai. Main bul gayi, so it became sweet and spicy. 😆
Master chef waali dish.😆
I suspect the number to be bigger if they can manage to do more tests....
spicy gajar ka halwa😆Originally posted by: Sock-let
Gajar ka halwa banaya tha. I used a wood spoon joh mom spicy dishes banakeliye use karti hai. Main bul gayi, so it became sweet and spicy. 😆
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Master chef waali dish.😆
My sis couldn't finish it, toh uska wala maine ka liya. 😳
Haan par issue yeh hai ki hum log nahi marenge 50 plus with health conditions zyadatar jaenge.. mostly jawan log bach jaenge
People in their 40s have also died. I guess it all boils down to how healthy you are. Any pre-existing disease can be fatal. If not then most likely they will survive it.
This thing doesn’t let you breathe properly...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0