Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Damn i just opened that live count thingy.. the seed is insane😲

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yesterday I was watching the episode after basket task where Paras and Sana try to resolve their differences in captain's room and Sid was also there but later he gets irritated by their never ending conversation and goes out to sit with aarti ,Mahira etc..tbh I didn't like that scene because of obvious reasons but now I noticed something which I hadn't before..Sid was irritated since Sana and paras's convo was not ending and sana was also engrossed in that convo but when Sid again comes there to taunt them about how long they are taking and then he goes to lie beside Mahira,aarti,shefali..after that sana's whole focus was just outside on what he is doing 😆..paras was talking and she was just nodding her head while again and again looking outside where Sid was😂😂...she was not listening properly to what paras was talking about and just nodding her head and continuously checking upon Sid ..it felt quite funny..😆by God this changed my whole perspective towards that particular scene and there are many instances where rewatching them now with free mind changed my perspective towards Sana or Sid's actions..

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

its shooting up like anything

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

getting back to addiction 😄

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If they had promoted when we were trending believe me we would be close to 70M now. During trending it spreads like wild fire. 

That is why I was always eaying Indie music needs to act. 

Anyway hope we enter the trend list again even if on lower side . Although its tough now. But speed is really good. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

getting back to addiction 😄

Can't help it.. the numbers are hypnotizing.. though I would probably fall asleep watching them this time considering I have been up for over 24 hours😆

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Can't help it.. the numbers are hypnotizing.. though I would probably fall asleep watching them this time considering I have been up for over 24 hours😆

too much work yeah? 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

too much work yeah? 

Was on call.. abhi got home and tired as hell😆 but alas still looking for entertainment😆for some reason I find it difficult to fall asleep when I am really tired

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Was on call.. abhi got home and tired as hell😆 but alas still looking for entertainment😆for some reason I find it difficult to fall asleep when I am really tired

it happens! You cannot sleep when you are very tired 😄 

Sana entertained na! 🤣 that’s it probably for few hours! I expect some dhamaka but after her tik tok and SC it looks doubtful 😄