Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 35

Good that now Ishra would have time for themselves...loved how Mr. Bhalla pampers Ishita...she indeed is everyone's jaan...

Nice update

Thanks for the PM

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update

Update soon

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di....

Ishra landed in Auckland..

Bhallaji  arranged everything for them...

Ishra were happy to see his love and care..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

pari21v thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

amazing update 

ishra are on their honeymoon (though not actually but still) 

too lovely hot and sweet update

loved how mr bhalla is pampering ishra

he love both of them a lot 

thanks for pm

update soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing update

Loved it

Ishra reaches there

Mr bhalla tell them to be there for more days after exam for their honeymoon

Ishra romances

Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 36

Ishita was sleeping peacefully when she heard some noise around her.she open her droopy eyes only to see Raman doing something near the cupboard.

Ishita-kya kar rahen hai,raman.come naa baby,let's sleep.she said opening her arms.

He smiled turning to him and said-honeymoon par nahi aayi ho .exam dene aayi ho.itni masti se kya so rahi ho .get up u lazy lad and start studying .

Ishita made a dirty face and said-unromantic hona toh koi mere pati se seekhe .unki biwi romantic mood mein hai and he want me to study.

Raman-haan coz it's important.chalo get up ,Maine hum dono ka cupboard set up kar diya hai aur tumhari saari books bhi arrange kar di hai.i am going to make coffee for us while u start studying .he said and going when ishita said-raman,suniye naa.

Raman turn to her and asked-kya??

She called him to her and said-dekhiye naa kitna romantic mausam hai,let romance today.main kal se padhayi karungi.

Raman look at ishita and said touching her forehead-tumhari tabiyat toh thik hai.tum padhna nahi chahti.the great studious ishita iyer,now ishita bhalla,padhna nahi chahti.

Ishita-haan nahi chahti ,aur kya galat hai.jiska itna cute,handsome,sexy aur loving husband ho ,use padhne ka mann kaise karega.romance karne ka hi mann karega naa.raman,chalo naa jaan,let's get lost in each other.hum aaj ek dusre ko pyaar karenge aur kal se main padhayi start karungi .kaisa plan hai??she said smiling.

Raman-bahut mast plan hai.

Ishita-achcha hai naa,let's love each other,she was saying when he said-hum pyaar jarur karenge but after ur exams .

Ishita got irritated and said-aap kitne difficult ho gaye hai ,raman.pehle meri sab baat maan lete the,ab maan hi nahi rahe.

Raman-kyunki tum pehle mature baatein karti thi,now u r sounding like a despo kid,who want her candy at any cost.

Ishita-coz I am tired of being mature,I want to be ur kid and yes,u r my candy whom I want badly.so stop talking and come to me Mr bhalla.she said pulling him to her sensuously.

Raman-ishita,what u r do,he was saying but words died in his mouth as she claimed his lips for a soul searing kiss.he tried to break the kiss but she was adamant.she pinned him under her and start kissing him passionately chewing his lips mercilessly.

Soon he too start getting affected by her not so innocent touch and start kissing her back with equal passion.

They kissed for long and then their hands start exploring each other's bare body .soon they clothes were on the floor while they were busy in loving each other sensuously.

They loved each other for long and finally she slept again feeling exhausted while he was wide awake looking at her,lost in her.

Raman kissed her temple and said-ekdum bachchi ho gayi ho,ziddi wali.tumhara yeh roop toh Maine dekha hi nahi tha aaj tak.kahan chupa rakha tha apna yeh roop,jaan.he said caressing her hair while she was sleeping carelessly in his arms.

Raman was just caressing her hair when their was the door bell rang.he went to answer the door wearing his clothes and saw him with ishita's belongings from her last house,where she was living .

Driver-sir,I brought everything,aur unko paise bhi de diye.

Raman-thank u,keep all this here.

Driver kept the things and said-anything else sir.

Raman-nothing for now,u can go .I will call u if we need anything.

Driver nodded and went while Raman started arranging her things in the house.

He was arranging her books when a diary fell off .he picked it and open it only to see many pics of him ,since the time they met and started falling in love .he saw lipstick marks on his photo .he smiled seeing the pics and was watching it lovingly when she snatched the diary and said-raman,kisi ki diary nahi dekhte.its personal naa.

Raman smiled and said-mujhse kya personal.sab meri pics hi toh hai.

Ishita-haan toh,Maine collect ki hai,for my personal collection.aap kyun dekh rahen hai.meri jaan ki photo hai,aap mat dekhiye.she said and kissed his picture making him smile.

Raman-i think mujhse jyada kisses to meri inn pictures ko mila hai.

Ishita-haan,aap nahi hote the,but yeh hamesha mere paas hoti thi.joh jab bhi main aapko miss karti thi,yeh pics dekhti thi,aapko pyaar karti thi.

Raman-lag hi nahi raha tum wahin ishita ho jisse main aaj tak jaanta tha.maine toh tumhe bahut studious aur mature jaanta tha,but u r childish and romantic too.

Ishita-abhi aapne mujhe achche se jaana kahan hai,abhi toh humne saath waqt guzarna shuru kiya hai.dheere dheere aap mere kai roop dekhenge.

Raman-i love to see that.he said smiling while she too smiled.

Ishita-achcha aap yeh sab arrange kijiye main coffee banati hoon.kuch khayenge bhi??

Raman-anything from my wifey's kitchen.he said smiling and she went pecking his lips .

Raman smiled and said-meri madrasan toh jungli billi hoti jaa rahi hai,but I am loving this.he said and start arranging her things when his eyes fell on a bag.he picked it and open it only to see his gifts kept inside .everything which he has given her till now was kept there .

He smiled seeing it and said-kitne achche se mere har gift ko saja kar rakha hai ishita ne.she loves me way to much and I too love her alot.he said smiling and got busy in his work.

After completing his work,he settled on the couch exhausted when she came with a tray.

Ishita-pakode bana rahi thi issliye chai bana li.koi problem??

Raman-ofcourse not,bahut bhookh lagi hai .tumne bahut mehnat karwayi.

Ishita -maine ,kab??

Raman pulled her to him and make her settle in his lap.

Raman-pehle bed par aur ab yahan.he said kissing her neck .

Ishita fed him a fritter and said-toh aur kha lijiye,kyunki abhi main aur mehnat karwane wali hoon.mera mann abhi bhara nahi hai.she said blushing.

Raman-mera mann toh kabhi nahi bharega.he said and fed her also.soon both were busy in feeding each other sipping their tea in between.

After having their food,Raman said-kahin ghoomne chalein??

Ishita-lets go to our bed.

Raman look at her in disbelief and said-main baahar ghoomne jaane ki baat kar raha hoon.

Ishita-mujhe nahi jaana.i have to start my studies from tomorrow,so we will be spending all our time in bed today,ok.

Raman-but I am tired now.

Ishita made a face and said-buddhe bhalla.

Raman-kya kaha tumne??

Ishita-yahin ki mere pati buddhe ho gaye hai,buddhe bhalla.

Raman-mujhe buddha kaha,abhi batata hoon.he said chewing her shoulder when she got up and said-haan buddhe ho gaye hai aap,main kya karun raam mujhe buddha mil gaya .she said smiling teasing him while he got upto hold her.she ran and showed him her tongue.

Ishita-nahi pakad payenge,buddhe bhalla .she said throwing the cushion on him while he continued chasing her.

She was running and teasing him when he jumped over the couch and held her hand hugging her from behind .he held her hand behind her back.

Ishita-ahh,raman.lag rahi hai.

Raman-ab bolo kaun buddha hai??

Ishita-aap,she said smiling when he make her sit in his lap and said-abhi bhi bol rahi ho,say sorry .warna nahi chodne wala.

Ishita-toh mat chodiye ,I love to be in ur arms.she said settling in his lap comfortably.

Raman-kitni gundi ho gayi ho,ekdum nahi darti ki main tumhara faayda utha lunga.

Ishita-uthaiye naa,I love to experience that.she said giggling.

Raman-tu sabke saamne kitni seedhi banti hai,but bilkul waise nahi hai.bahut shaitaan hai.

Ishita-really,main shaitaan hoon.

Raman-bahut.

Ishita-then come and kiss ur shaitaan wife.

Raman-aur padhayi??

Ishita-woh kal,right now it's love time.she said and both start kissing each other all over again .

That's all for now,enjoy.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loving this new roop of ishita❤️

She’s actually showing some new sides of her personality ❤️😃

Raman was so happy seeing how ishita has kept everything related to him so beautifully and lovingly ❤️

Loved how ishra are carefree and happy 😛

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Role reversal for ishra here biwi is all romantic while puttar is sarif ishita is so naughty loved ishra romance raman found ishitas diary he saw his pics with lipstick mark ishita snatch the diary from him and scolded him for reading someone else personal diary loved ishra talk loving this avtar of ishita

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful....cute update di...

Loved naughty ishu.....

Loved ishra romance....

Continue soon plz 

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Part 36

Cute part...Ishita really is different in front of Raman which is so cute to see