A reminder that he is the husband. For her? Kahin lockdown Mein bhatak ke kisi aur ko pati na manle.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
A reminder that he is the husband. For her? Kahin lockdown Mein bhatak ke kisi aur ko pati na manle.
Now that numbers increasing rapidly, we will enter big league today. We will be in Top 30 country with coronavirus cases 😭
Diye lagao...Corona bhagao
Diya jalana thik hai par last time ki tarah log ise celebration na bana de
Latest exercise ka koi reason bhi hai yeah phir aiwie Modi ji ke entertainment ke liye karna hai? Btw did he specifically mentioned this time ke ghar ke andar diye jalane hai yeah is baar log diwali April mein manayenge?
Twitter is LIT 🔥 right now with jokes... 🤣🤣
Was needed..
Now that numbers increasing rapidly, we will enter big league today. We will be in Top 30 country with coronavirus cases 😭
Which country do you mean? 😒
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0