Originally posted by: F5WKFTXHTXKKO6D4
Started from 25th and now extended till 11th.
So it will be similar approx 3 weeks lock-down. How is lock-down going over there ? Any issues ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: F5WKFTXHTXKKO6D4
Started from 25th and now extended till 11th.
So it will be similar approx 3 weeks lock-down. How is lock-down going over there ? Any issues ?
Originally posted by: RXOD5PF4XNMBXOR7
Despite Japan not doing much about it, how are their Corona infection rates so low? 😲
Haven’t heard much about Russia too .... do they not have any cases ?
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
My dad got a deam that I coughed. 😆
I was talking about the same thing a couple of days ago...The times are such, that we cannot even adjust our throats, forget coughing....😆 The other day I was in the Costco trying to grab some essentials and was merely attempting to adjust my throat, the people around me(at a distance actually), stared at me like a criminal just took out a AK47 or something....😆
Originally posted by: angrybread
Haven’t heard much about Russia too .... do they not have any cases ?
Russia was the first one to close border with China. Moscow is currently under strict lockdown. Their infection rate is jumping.
Originally posted by: SO2OCVW2RMJBSVDT
Russia was the first one to close border with China. Moscow is currently under strict lockdown.
And even if they do, Putin wouldn't let you know 😆
Originally posted by: angrybread
Haven’t heard much about Russia too .... do they not have any cases ?
No idea...
Originally posted by: 3NIDRO6ZZXTEBD6Y
Russia was the first one to close border with China. Moscow is currently under strict lockdown.
So putin might emerge as a winner among all world leaders .
arrey they crossed 600 before India last time I checked. Unke tigers streets me.chodne ke rumors bhi aaye the. That was hilarious.Originally posted by: angrybread
Haven’t heard much about Russia too .... do they not have any cases ?
Originally posted by: angrybread
So putin might emerge as a winner among all world leaders .
Putin didn't choose Trump for no reason 😆
Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs
arrey they crossed 600 before India last time I checked. Unke tigers streets me.chodne ke rumors bhi aaye the. That was hilarious.
You never know...😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0