Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I will surely write here something. 😊
I know that. My heart is breaking.
But I guess anyway after 12th I will be back in Mumbai or some other place for colleging, so anyway I had planned for a laptop and stuff. So I think I can download stuff again and then transfer it to a pen drive and take it with me. Like, less than an year is left. 😊
You shifting to Mumbai? Yay!
Yes! That's great. Hope you'll build everything again don't worry🤗
Kucch nahi..😆
Because of that I didn’t watch yesterday’s episode
Originally posted by: R4M2UDJ3GATZ7GVZ
Kucch nahi..😆
Tik hai😆
Because of that I didn’t watch yesterday’s episode
And I missed Yevadu movie in Sony max at 8 pm 😭😭😭😭😠
South Indian movie??
If so i have watched yevadu
Yes.
Allu Arjun, Ram Charan Teja, Shruti Haasan and Kajal Agarwal wala movie 😭