??Barrister Babu Chat Club #4 *Rakshash Babu!!*- Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

32.1k

Users

12

Likes

171

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago


No. I'm thinking about the time when I had to format my PC. Format means sab gaya😭

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago


Toh Kyun naraaz ho tum usse?😆

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2UVTCETIOVLAXRG7

Fav scene...

The Paani wala and then die Basu wala.😆


Haan toh watch all that and get going😆

G62RFGPS4BX2HA3V thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe


Toh Kyun naraaz ho tum usse?😆

Main naraz nahi hoon.

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago


Accha. Phir theek hai😆

G62RFGPS4BX2HA3V thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe


Haan toh watch all that and get going😆

I am writing a drabble out of muse instead of updating a new chapter 🤣

Roselada thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 3443RNJGVILEND77

Was making some presentations for online coaching

I know right

Even i was doing assignment yesterday

G62RFGPS4BX2HA3V thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaa_nu

I know right

Even i was doing assignment yesterday

😆

Sujz thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe


No. I'm thinking about the time when I had to format my PC. Format means sab gaya😭

I know that. My heart is breaking.

But I guess anyway after 12th I will be back in Mumbai or some other place for colleging, so anyway I had planned for a laptop and stuff. So I think I can download stuff again and then transfer it to a pen drive and take it with me. Like, less than an year is left. 😊

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: POWJM32FAU4AFMMO

I am writing a drabble out of muse instead of updating a new chapter 🤣



That's good. 🤣


Write something here as well😛

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".