Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ludoking karlo wo to simple hai.. best part register nhi karna padta.
Ludoking karlo wo to simple hai.. best part register nhi karna padta.
I hate Ludo.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
I hate Ludo.
😲😳 yeah after a point it gets boring 😆
Didnt it launch with Hotstar, my hotstar app became blue cos of that..
It was a test run. They gave access to some shows for a few days. Officially 3rd April se Hotstar will become Disney Plus Hotstar
😲😳 yeah after a point it gets boring 😆
I never liked it. Saanp seedhi hi acchha lagta tha bas.
Ekdum chutiya game hai Ludo. Aur sirf maha chutiye khelte hain.
Aur karu hate?😆
kaunsi game pasand haiOriginally posted by: Mishh007
I never liked it. Saanp seedhi hi acchha lagta tha bas.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0