This gif🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
This gif🤣
I hope real god is as savage as this Twitter god.😆
How can i get a gif in my signature? 🤓
Jhoot! Tara sutaria wala tumne daale tey yahan pe, and you also said summer ka yahi maza hai.
Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
How can i get a gif in my signature? 🤓
May be same way we post normally
Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi
Yeh dono kitne wannabe lagte hai mereko
https://twitter.com/RajeevMasand/status/1244972890673631233?s=19
Chaturvedi nd Shahid ka bhai?
I once had a gif sig but forgot how I did it.Originally posted by: 9SakthLaunda4
How can i get a gif in my signature? 🤓
Go to settings - profile - then signature pe link paste karo jaise pehle kartetei.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0