https://www.instagram.com/p/B-XHwXXFPw-/?igshid=n5ekyfoxrp4q
This is Drake’s kid 😲 .
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-XHwXXFPw-/?igshid=n5ekyfoxrp4q
This is Drake’s kid 😲 .
I know we shouldn't compare, but isn't Virat the highest/second highest earning celeb? 3cr diya woh bhi biwi ke saath share mein.
Us hisab se dekho to sabne kam hi dia ,South main to prabhas ko chor do to , peanuts lagega for them.
Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
Highest. Last I heard his endorsements are of 100 crores in itself,forget the cricketing part.
I really really have the highest regards for Kartik right now. Woh nahi deta tab bhi koi kuch nahi kehta phir bhi donate kiya usne. His sister is a doctor too so as a brother he passed with flying colours.
He charges double of what he has donated (along with his wife) from each social media influencing post. Anushka alone can give the amount they jointly gave. Chindipanti kabhi nahin jayegi iss couple ki.. magar auro ko lecture zaroor deni hai.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-XHwXXFPw-/?igshid=n5ekyfoxrp4q
This is Drake’s kid 😲 .
Mail/milkman ka hai.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
They should be supplied for free. Kidnap that jerk xi pig actually a mouse of a man. And make them manufacturer authentic stuff.
Man what d grade people are these Chinese. Keede pade 🤬.
😆
Its not yet closed? Bt why? When Muslim countries has closed down all mosque n other religious place... Kerala closed down all religious place its been 10+ days.. Which state is this?
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-XHwXXFPw-/?igshid=n5ekyfoxrp4q
This is Drake’s kid 😲 .
She looks like kirti.
Small victories 🤗
https://twitter.com/_SJPeace_/status/1244499880934027265?s=19
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0