🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
What if I do?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
What if I do?
Lord Save Me
that's what I am doing. 😆
😆 nahi nahi bataiye bataiye.Originally posted by: manzilmukul
🤣🤣🤣Don’t ask me why am I laughing

The curiosity and the teasing expression 😆

Combined

Doosra kaun hai? was slightly possessive and marked a shift in tone.

Stubborn 😆

Teasing and mocking 😆

Really? 😆
Solo version.