Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Didnt MDH uncle die few yrs back?
Originally posted by: O4UPP7PYHZQOYIWM
Didnt MDH uncle die few yrs back?
No. He was there for Sushma Swaraj's funeral.
Amitabh takes a dig at Akshay
Why this thread is unsticky? Sinhason se kisne uttara?
Not at akshay , but indian Twitter which has gone mad after akshay donation.
Trending against khans and everyone to donate and announce it publically.
Some even start trending against South stars coz they gave only 50L etc.
Yesterday I was watching a Korean movie without subtitle. The leads snatch coke from each other... the female lead is probably an architect or an interior designer, and the male lead a construction worker.
Yeh kaunsi movie hai? Achcha hai toh pura dekhungi.
https://newsonair.com/Main-News-Details.aspx?id=384086
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0