Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I'm on project..so most of the time I will be at home only... But with parents they start complaining for always glued on phone 😆
That I'm used to hearing, no big deal🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
You in Wattpad??
Yep I write in wattpad :)
Kya pata correct account nikle toh 😉
you got me right..!!
i just got to know i have 400+ notifications🤣 i haven't checked them in 1 month or something
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kya pata correct account nikle toh 😉
As much as I know, it's the right one but let's not take risk. I may be wrong😆
you got me right..!!
i just got to know i have 400+ notifications🤣 i haven't checked them in 1 month or something
Yay! 😆
Are you serious? 🤣
What movie???
Suj tujse baat kiyea do din hogaya na??