Missed you too octo 🤗
Yup nobody was there here 😵
Everyone is occupied with some work seems
What's up with you octo?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Missed you too octo 🤗
Yup nobody was there here 😵
Everyone is occupied with some work seems
What's up with you octo?
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Missed you too octo 🤗
Yup nobody was there here 😵
Everyone is occupied with some work seems
What's up with you octo?
Yeah, everyone is still busy
I'm just studying and watching videos on YouTube😆
I'm not sure myself, I have sent her a msg let's see if that is her account. Then you may ask her the ID😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah, everyone is still busy
I'm just studying and watching videos on YouTube😆
Great 😎
It's actually pretty stuff to come online when parents are around 😳
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm not sure myself, I have sent her a msg let's see if that is her account. Then you may ask her the ID😆
Lol😆 point
Okay then 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Great 😎
It's actually pretty stuff to come online when parents are around 😳
I'm used to because I'm always home. It's not new for me this lockdown😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm used to because I'm always home. It's not new for me this lockdown😆
I'm on project..so most of the time I will be at home only... But with parents they start complaining for always glued on phone 😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Oh! It took me a while to find you. I don't know it it's you or anyone else🤣
Then how did you find me😲