Akshay Kumar donates 25 crores (DT NOTE PG 17)

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Ab bolo na.... Canadian Canadian..... better to do be a Canadian then..... what are the Indians doing ? 

Where is Salman, Srk, Kapoors, ? Your guys favourite Ranbir ? what is he doing besides supervising Alia 

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very good initiative by Modi ji. Direct transfer karo ab ghar se.

And very generous of Akshay 👏👏 I hope other stars come forward too, lead the way, inspire others to take responsibility. God knows we need it,

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is HUGE!!! Takes heart to do it. I hope it reaches the right place and helps people in need!!! 

Wait for some chamans who mock him for bhakt, pr move, canadian. When their faves donated nothing so far. Plus donation is a choice but don't bash those who  donates such a amount. Easy to say but 25 crores is massive amount. 

I am glad he announced so more people follow him. A great gesture by a canadian to india. 👍🏼 keep mocking him but he is great human being 🤗

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Wait for some chamans who mock him for bhakt, pr move, canadian. When their faves donated nothing so far. Plus donation is a choice but don't bash those who  donates such a amount. Easy to say but 25 crores is massive amount. 

I am glad he announced so more people follow him. A great gesture by a canadian to india. 👍🏼 keep mocking him but he is great human being 🤗

arey ruk jao. Abhi bola jayega humara fav donate karke announce nahi karta. 

Originally posted by: Serendipity..

This is HUGE!!! Takes heart to do it. I hope it reaches the right place and helps people in need!!! 

It is easy to say he has 100s of crores and 25 crores must be easy

But it takes very big heart to donate such amount.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

that is a great gesture, proud to be his fan.

Also I hope and know more celebs will donate now, it is not that easy to part from the money you earned. But this move by Akshay will hopefully inspire more stars from BW to contribute, whether it is done for PR or whatever, if it is helping someone, that shouldn't matter.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Very very generous of Akshay! While everyone criticised him for his nationality and passport I was always very proud of wht he would do to spread awareness about India to Indians.

It doesn't matter passport he holds, I don't see any Indian celebrities coming out and openly contributing. Kudos to him 👏👏👏

P.S: Getting a different nationality can also be to enjoy certain perks u get from tht country and for the wellbeing of your next generation. For example: Aarav and Nitara might benefit something in respect to schooling, and way of lifestyle. But the fact that he has not forgotten about the country that made him what he is today, that GRATITUDE, is respectable and applaud worthy. 👏👏👏