Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Any UK viewers here?

We are getting edited version of the re-runs. First episode and already at the holi scene!šŸ˜²šŸ˜†

I had a quick look (awaiting for me-time to savour itšŸ˜³) and I might be wrong but it looks to be concentrating only on Misbir scenes.

Anything is better than nothing, right?šŸ˜‰šŸ˜Š

Enjoy the re-runs.šŸ¤—

sorry not UK but from an associate...Australia

Heard UK is under lockdown...hope you're okay. Take care, stay safešŸ¤—

It appears like even SP in india are only showing edited version of the re-runsšŸ¤”šŸ¤“

Although it's nice to see mishbir-focus...but come one, the intial episodes were so much fun as a whole..every character had it's own charm, forming the basis of two love intersting love stories of kuku and mishbir 

Infact I really enjoyed the friendship phase of Kuku, their banter was greatšŸ‘šŸ¼

alas..

Yup something better than nothing indeedšŸ¤—

We'll take full enjoyment here in the forum, covering the entire episodešŸ˜ƒšŸ¤—

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Alright..ready for the next one?šŸ˜Š

Episode 2 - 19th March 2019

Meenakshi tracks Ketki:

The Episode starts with Mishti and Kuhu suggesting Ketki about the options she has. Nidhi says we will choose the first option, Ketki is right, she should come back, we shall refuse to the groomā€™s family. Groomā€™s mum comes and asks whatā€™s happening. Parul says kesari milk for Samdhi ji. Meenakshi says I was scolding the children to come home soon, my sonā€™s car broke down, I will go and pick my sons, you have breakfast, I will just come. Meenakshi sees Mishtiā€™s earring by zooming in the pic. Mishti returns Ketkiā€™s phone and says I had called your mum. Ketki asks what did you do, Fui can come here. Meenakshi comes to the Kutch utsav. Sne says only cowards and absconders leave the family, only family cares for the personā€™s good. Kuhu asks Ketki not to worry. Abir says donā€™t call mum here, donā€™t get an earthquake here, Ketki canā€™t tell anything in front of Big Ben. He doesnā€™t see his mum around.

Mishti asks Ketki to call her family. Kunal asks Abir to keep his phone. Meenakshi looks for Ketki. Ketki calls Nidhi and says sorry. Meenakshi answers the call. The phone gets off. Meenakshi calls Ketki from her phone. Ketki gets scared. Kunal and Abir look for Ketki.

Ketki asks Mishti why did you call my family, my family isnā€™t like yours, you are lucky, your parents might listen to me. Mishti cries thinking how her mum and dad left her. Abir comes there. He asks for Ketki. The man says this girl is in room number 10. Mishti says my parents and my family, you know them, they didnā€™t show any care for me. Abir stops and hears their conversation. Mishti says my mum got remarried, you have no idea how it feels to lose your family, how it feels to wait for your dad. Abir thinks I m also waiting for my dad. Mishti says you are lucky Ketki. Ketki says sorry, I didnā€™t know this. Kuhu comes and says its our performance now. Abir gets in. Kuhu takes Ketki with her by other door. Abir rushes and the door gets shut. Abir knocks and sees the other door getting shut as well. He shouts open the door. He calls Kunal. He messages Kunal. He hears Mishti crying.

Abir pacifies her. He gives her a kerchief and says life is always strong, we should have strength. Kunal opens the door and gets in. He asks are you okay. Abir says I m fine. He asks Mishti to take care. He goes. Mishti gets ready for her performance. Abir says Ketki was here, she was talking to this girl, we shall ask her. He sees Mishti gone. Kunal says its fine, we will find Ketki. Abir gets his kerchief back and recalls Mishtiā€™s words.

Mishti recalls Rajshriā€™s words and goes on the stage. Kuhu sings which song is Mishti going to sing. Mishti sings Kehta hai ye palā€¦ā€¦ Kuhu cries and gets down the stage. Meenakshi comes to the same room and gets Mishtiā€™s earring. Abir sees her and goes. Abir sees Mishti performing on the stage. She gets emotional and cries. Everyone claps for her. She goes aside. Kuhu says I hate her, she wants to snatch everything from me, we had to perform together, she took away all the applaud, we got a friend Ketki, we wanted to help her, but she came in between, I have saved Ketki. Meenakshi hears Kuhu. She goes on stage and calls out Ketki. Everyone looks on. Meenakshi asks Ketki to come to her soon. She says I m worried for you, Ketki come to me. Mishti looks for Ketki. Ketki recalls Mishtiā€™s words and runs to Meenakshi. She hugs Meenakshi. Abir and Kunal smile. Everyone claps. Mishti smiles. Meenakshi asks Ketki is she fine. Mishti says Ketki is so lucky, her family is here to take her. Mishti cries and runs somewhere. Kuhu asks her to stop. She runs after Mishti.

Mishti says Badi Amma is my mum and dad now. Kuhu says I hate you, we selected the song and we had to perform, you changed the song and won by crying on stage, you are selfish, you came to my house and stole my family, I hate you, you are in my life just to hurt me. Mishti says I didnā€™t do this to hurt you. Kuhu says you always do this. Mishti says you donā€™t care for others. Kuhu asks why shall I think of you, just go away forever. She sees Naman. She says you have a chance, your dad is here, just go to him. Mishti gets shocked seeing Naman. Kuhu asks will you do to him. Mishti recalls her childhood.

Precap:
Abir says I have to talk to you. Meenakshi says rasam canā€™t happen now. Abir hears Mishti and says Lord has sent me to solve your problem.

WU credit: tellyupdates.com Amena

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

#Hifi! haha they were so much fun Made the best mistakes, which eventually brought mishbir togetherā¤ļøšŸ¤£

#doublehifi haan, the fact that even though he captures her picture through his camera, he still remains to have a deep neutral reaction is so interestingšŸ‘šŸ¼ No otp typical mesmerised by her beauty reactions at all, instead very natural and genuine expressions upon seeing someone for the first time. 

(mishti who tries to hide from his camera, but still gets captured - it describes Mishti wonderfully, who is always initially little hesitant when meeting people or making decisions, but she slowly opens up. Abir captures her before she can hide herself, indicating that perhaps Abir will be the one who will see through her barriers and help her emerge stronger (which is exactly what happensšŸ˜ƒ) 

haha that's a great choice for a dpšŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¼ 

wah wah... diyu...šŸ‘

jo hum analyse karte hain... show banane wale bhi nahi karte hone...šŸ˜†

P.S: blooper.. meenu sitar riyaaz in first floor and came to ground from outside... ye kaise possible hua hainšŸ¤£

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

ABIR & MISHTI scene (video link)

Episode 1 and 2šŸ‘šŸ¼

Thankyou to fellow member @anonymous_87 for the google drive linksšŸ‘šŸ¼

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Alright..ready for the next one?šŸ˜Š

Episode 2 - 19th March 2019

Meenakshi tracks Ketki:

The Episode starts with Mishti and Kuhu suggesting Ketki about the options she has. Nidhi says we will choose the first option, Ketki is right, she should come back, we shall refuse to the groomā€™s family. Groomā€™s mum comes and asks whatā€™s happening. Parul says kesari milk for Samdhi ji. Meenakshi says I was scolding the children to come home soon, my sonā€™s car broke down, I will go and pick my sons, you have breakfast, I will just come. Meenakshi sees Mishtiā€™s earring by zooming in the pic. Mishti returns Ketkiā€™s phone and says I had called your mum. Ketki asks what did you do, Fui can come here. Meenakshi comes to the Kutch utsav. Sne says only cowards and absconders leave the family, only family cares for the personā€™s good. Kuhu asks Ketki not to worry. Abir says donā€™t call mum here, donā€™t get an earthquake here, Ketki canā€™t tell anything in front of Big Ben. He doesnā€™t see his mum around.

Mishti asks Ketki to call her family. Kunal asks Abir to keep his phone. Meenakshi looks for Ketki. Ketki calls Nidhi and says sorry. Meenakshi answers the call. The phone gets off. Meenakshi calls Ketki from her phone. Ketki gets scared. Kunal and Abir look for Ketki.

Ketki asks Mishti why did you call my family, my family isnā€™t like yours, you are lucky, your parents might listen to me. Mishti cries thinking how her mum and dad left her. Abir comes there. He asks for Ketki. The man says this girl is in room number 10. Mishti says my parents and my family, you know them, they didnā€™t show any care for me. Abir stops and hears their conversation. Mishti says my mum got remarried, you have no idea how it feels to lose your family, how it feels to wait for your dad. Abir thinks I m also waiting for my dad. Mishti says you are lucky Ketki. Ketki says sorry, I didnā€™t know this. Kuhu comes and says its our performance now. Abir gets in. Kuhu takes Ketki with her by other door. Abir rushes and the door gets shut. Abir knocks and sees the other door getting shut as well. He shouts open the door. He calls Kunal. He messages Kunal. He hears Mishti crying.

Abir pacifies her. He gives her a kerchief and says life is always strong, we should have strength. Kunal opens the door and gets in. He asks are you okay. Abir says I m fine. He asks Mishti to take care. He goes. Mishti gets ready for her performance. Abir says Ketki was here, she was talking to this girl, we shall ask her. He sees Mishti gone. Kunal says its fine, we will find Ketki. Abir gets his kerchief back and recalls Mishtiā€™s words.

Mishti recalls Rajshriā€™s words and goes on the stage. Kuhu sings which song is Mishti going to sing. Mishti sings Kehta hai ye palā€¦ā€¦ Kuhu cries and gets down the stage. Meenakshi comes to the same room and gets Mishtiā€™s earring. Abir sees her and goes. Abir sees Mishti performing on the stage. She gets emotional and cries. Everyone claps for her. She goes aside. Kuhu says I hate her, she wants to snatch everything from me, we had to perform together, she took away all the applaud, we got a friend Ketki, we wanted to help her, but she came in between, I have saved Ketki. Meenakshi hears Kuhu. She goes on stage and calls out Ketki. Everyone looks on. Meenakshi asks Ketki to come to her soon. She says I m worried for you, Ketki come to me. Mishti looks for Ketki. Ketki recalls Mishtiā€™s words and runs to Meenakshi. She hugs Meenakshi. Abir and Kunal smile. Everyone claps. Mishti smiles. Meenakshi asks Ketki is she fine. Mishti says Ketki is so lucky, her family is here to take her. Mishti cries and runs somewhere. Kuhu asks her to stop. She runs after Mishti.

Mishti says Badi Amma is my mum and dad now. Kuhu says I hate you, we selected the song and we had to perform, you changed the song and won by crying on stage, you are selfish, you came to my house and stole my family, I hate you, you are in my life just to hurt me. Mishti says I didnā€™t do this to hurt you. Kuhu says you always do this. Mishti says you donā€™t care for others. Kuhu asks why shall I think of you, just go away forever. She sees Naman. She says you have a chance, your dad is here, just go to him. Mishti gets shocked seeing Naman. Kuhu asks will you do to him. Mishti recalls her childhood.

Precap:
Abir says I have to talk to you. Meenakshi says rasam canā€™t happen now. Abir hears Mishti and says Lord has sent me to solve your problem.

WU credit: tellyupdates.com Amena

just now done with 2nd epi nandu...

what an amazing epi yar...

how abir gave his hankey to mishti and how he took it back when she left.... as keeping as a nishani of her tears...

he is looking damn hot in those blue and black shirts with denims and upar se glasses.. the ajeeb rajvansh...

meenu madam... aayi and seen earrings and i think she took it also but again  a blooper because mishti kept both earrings in next epi...

meenu ka nautanki on stage and abir's expressions of not believing her and saying in mind nautanki started...

the white desert.... its awesome yar... how both mishku run and the convo of them... 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Res1

Diya's episode re-cap through fantastic picturesšŸ¤—

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Gurujiiiiiiiiiiiiii šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ„³

what a dhaasu highlight yaar simply superb... šŸ‘

inline comments haa  for funšŸ˜†

Woah woah woah... diya's inline comments are back smiley16 Yeahhhhhhhhhhh smiley40smiley40

Will start with read color for my favorite pagdi look of abirsmiley36  such a beautiful description of mishku yaar let me add some...

Somewhat similar to mishti's outfit,  hence the color smiley36

Haa really kuhu is a bifikri girl n did you notice jist like kunal says she is a rainbow her costume n also the color rounds which formed around her when she was introduced... 

Oh haan she was introduced as a rainbow only , that's a different thing that these days there are so many dark clouds over the rainbow smiley17

@bold - this is my favorite of mish yaar... everytime she finds a third way even the airport confession even though she did what meenu wanted she didnt give up when abir  came... and mish is like a no nonsense girl smiley36 as kuhu starts talking mish starts listening to music... 

Arey haan in airport thing also she did this only smiley36 Ignorance is bliss , she understands 

and the slow n steady wins the race applies to them well enough in everything example mish first wanted to know partner before shaadi, kuhu believed in knowing after shaadi.. kuhu is a little jhatad type n mish is no jhatpad in everything... 

Yes this is a major difference between them 

fun fact: as kuhu said in this episode hum keh dengi mishti bhaag gaye from shaadi n see in nish mish also she ran away n also mishbir GD n mishbir shaadi too they got a ran away in a twisted way shaadi smiley36

Hahahahaha smiley37smiley37 Sahi hai,  too much fore shadowing in the first episode itself 

Hayee humara AbiNal seriously now seeing the series again one thing i love is i can enjoy abinal to fullest than the first time... 

Kunal is well balanced except when his anger over powers smiley36 but really appreciate him for balancing both mother n brother from start... 

@bold - uff Abir his intro was the best yaar... the way you described smiley42 

and one thing i loved of abinal as they met abir takes out tie n teases him n kunal says i'm not a kid but abir actually treats him as a kid even now... pyaara nanko.. smiley36 

Haan pyaara nanko is for life smiley31smiley36

What is that 21 21 connnection smiley37 but very true yaar.. we will meet purani show in this 21 days... 

I mean the 21 days lockdown .... The 21 21 connection 

another blooper from me - hayee i want to know one thing abirs app is tracker only naa but how did they get to know ketu booked kutch utsav bus through that smiley37 n abir didnt have phone naa but kunal found abir bcoz of his phone location how.. smiley36

Yaar may be that app gives details about your ticket booking history smiley36smiley36 Very dangerous app I must say smiley36 And also that app if in case can't track you , it starts tracking people around you to know your location , or it automatically gives details about the people near you  highly intelligent app smiley32smiley32smiley37 koot koot ke artificial intelligence  bhari hai app mein smiley36

hayee Saasuma really seeing her in this look is so eye warming smiley36 she looked so good in this simple look yaar i think only after mishnal break up her look became like that... Uru do you remember you said bp has 3rd eye but our saasuma has unlimited eyes yaar.. smiley37

Haan after nishnal break up only she became so dangerous naa , kajal goes as per the theme smiley36 Yes unlimited eyes smiley16smiley16 I love my sasuma smiley42 Wish I could also decode people in a second,  such power I tell you smiley43

@bold - ok this explains most of her actions n wanting to just cover it up... this also implies the positive n negative outlook of both meenu n abir... 

Yes , she is too conscious of her image and wants to maintain that , somewhere her personality traits are so narcissistic , I read so much in Google one day smiley36 It's like reading an article on benba , such people have a habit of swearing in a lot to prove their point , ambe maa ki kasam comes handy you see 

Haa the first meet... mish is like the protector even though her ways are sometimes dangerous for her itself but she is the ultimate protector of abir.. she never lets him fall... n breaking all typical hero heorine first meet they connected with each other through their past emotions... 

That was so beautifully done , that scene still plays in my mind,  mish the ultimate bodyguard!  She is the one who always saves abir smiley42smiley42

Ok here i want to say one thing... Abir wants to move on from past n doesnt touch the band aid until someone else points it but with mish she was still stuck in past that she herself touches it again n again.. she is not able to look past it thats why even now even small things leads her to think of her parents.. but abir doesnt remember baba until someone opens up the topic... 

fact is both havent got a proper closure to their past which is still haunting them... 

That's a very strong point diya ,

Haan mishti suffers from w bigger abandonment issue , and she has a habit of over thinking too so all this in totality makes her go in the past much quickly then abir , abir concentrates more on present and future,  while mishti also concentrates on present and future but in major things , her past over powers her , sometimes I believe abir should find naman and Karishma,  and make them say to mishti that mishti is no where responsible for their deeds smiley24smiley9 Someone has to make her believe that she isn't at fault that people left her ...

The galti did you notice both said the same words only but the meaning was different... one believes it another doesnt but now has changed it... smiley36

Haan smiley36

@bold - hayee so true yaar n also him leaving the chat in middle it was just starter but he does do that smiley37

Typical abir style smiley36

Ohhkk this is so true uru after reading this only i watched the episode n noticed this smiley36 first kuhu looking at kunal more than sports car n her usne mujhe dekha my favorite dialogue of kuhu.. maybe the sports car mention is just an identity without knowing his name she identified him with the car... then the humma song smiley37

Bold  - exactly smiley36 Like abir identifies mishti with that earing 

Arey he was looking out for abir naa, he knew abir was in that bus..

Ohh haan yaar , you are right smiley36 He was actually looking out for abir  

Haa true from their hum behne nahi hai to kuhu reminding about mish taken in by mah fam... uff so messed up.. 

Did you notice even though bp is like her father for mish bm is everything she is more close to her.... mish said now bm is your everything.. she loves both but extra close to bm just like kuhu to varsha... 

Yes yes both are close to their moms .... smiley42smiley42

So true yaar mish was like a threat to benba n did you notice her body language she herself was shocked n stunned with mish n her boldness... 

Haan she was like hmmmm is ladki se toh Bach ke rehna padega smiley37

@bold - So so true yaar.... she didnt want to involve abir in this for the same reason but indirectly mishti did it.... just like how she kept baba away from abir but mish bought him back... she can try but they somehow find a way to do things alone which became a threat to her now they together very soon will become a direct threat smiley36 

Waiting for the direct threat now smiley36 Wating for mishbir to unite ans work as a team 

wow you described meenu bir in just 2 lines.. smiley32smiley32

Thank you smiley9

And poor girl is still single smiley37smiley37

smiley37smiley37smiley37 yaar nanki ship didn't even sail smiley24smiley37smiley37smiley37 but I am happy for her , being single is also good,  no tension in her life see 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya27

Hmm.... I was very much active in IF longgg longgg agošŸ˜† Die hard fan of Geet serial when I was in college and we had a virtual family there... I was away from IF completely for 8 years and I missed all my friends... Hoping that I will get to connect with them once again šŸ˜­

I like the way you peeps dissect the episodes...  Actually I got interested to watch this show only after reading live updates here before a month by chance šŸ˜Š

Ohh geet fan you will find them again dear dont worry.. šŸ¤— here too we have geet fans Cool she was a part of the fandom then i think n piya also... not sure on how much they were active... 

wow thats so good to know dear... šŸ˜ƒ this re run discussion thread will make you love our show šŸ¤—

Originally posted by: clarity

Exactly. I call this The Great Escape šŸ˜†

Ketki should sing udd chala and not Abir. She is the one who flew away. The other four should sing 'phas gaye'

šŸ¤£ Udd chala for ketu but her brother is actual udd chala Atul never came in meenu radar n udd chala even from show since long they only talk about him.. šŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SheThought

Nandu

Oh WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!

What a Beautiful Beautiful thread to go on the Beautiful Journey one more time!!! 

I Love Love Love it!!!

You Rock Nandu!!!

Appreciate all your hardwork buddy!!!

šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Vaishu 

You have penned down and analysed his first Shayari...

awwww   

Loved it so much!!

smiley27smiley27smiley27

Diyu 

Thank you Thank you for the Visual Episode!!! 

What a treat!!! 

Oh How much I have enjoyed going through them! 

So much effort my dear! Thank you!!

Uru 

We get your highlights! 

We get your Hightlights! 

We get your Highlights!!! 

From episode 1!!! 

Now it can't get better than that, can it?!

smiley41smiley41smiley41

Thank you guys!!!

Loving going through this thread!!!

šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

Pallliiiiiiiiiiiii šŸ¤—

Thank you so much dear... Hope you enjoying this n also you too write your highlights naa like uru said if not the troll atleast some bloopers ones or something funny... šŸ˜† try it pali šŸ¤—