Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: clarity

What I got from this episode is that Ketki is the lucky one πŸ€£

She got to escape marriage and be free from Big Ben's 'pasand'. 

Aisi chhooti Ketki BenBaa ke changool se ki aaj tak uski shaadi ki baat nahi huyi phir seπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 omg this is so true... everything started from her only but now she is the free one who never came in big ben radar πŸ€£ but the ones who came to help her all four got into her radar πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I’m typing through phone re... n it’s getting irritating to type big posts

Coming to old episodes the first episode I remember I saw atlas 5 Times thenπŸ˜†

I loved the music n picturisation 

awee jaan i feel you yaar thats why i use PC mostly πŸ˜†

haha i saw it twice first then until now i dont even know the count jaan... πŸ˜†

these two are the best part of our show yaar 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hayee hayee vaishu you explained the shayari with the surrounding so beautifully yaar 

one of my favorite shayari too n being the first shayari its very special too... 

haha mishbir are ajeeb from the very first episode yaar πŸ˜† 

πŸ€—ha na Yaar diyu, it's such a beautiful journey that I literally became emotional 

Originally posted by: riya27

Yes... Pakka TamilπŸ˜›

U r diya right??  R u from Chennai too? 

ohhh another tamilian here me n nandu are also tamil πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Haan yes i'm diya πŸ˜ƒ no dear i'm from trichy, was in chennai for my studies n work now at home πŸ˜†

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well..I am late to the discussion.. but as I say always I was very lazy to typeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First episode was one of the best episodes in the show..I have to talk abt the cinematography and the music that they had..it was very beautiful..hats off to makers for that

The entry of Mishti..she being skeptical abt the menu was well performed...the bg of her when she puts the headphones was enthralling ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Abir's entry and the udd chala and he in the great Rann of Kutch was very well shotπŸ₯³πŸ₯³abir and Mishti have proved that they r not the typical itv leads there itself..who would have imagined a young carefree banjaara as the lead.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Then came the tasveer mein kiska chehra hai..and the way mishbir connected to each other through pain...😊😊the rooftop dance evrything was very well portrayed in the episode...oh yo mention the abinal content the Karan Arjun of our show.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Today when I watched it again..I had a smile throughout..it was a different kind of aura..😍😍😍

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

πŸ€—ha na Yaar diyu, it's such a beautiful journey that I literally became emotional 

True nandu watching it again n discussing it is making me emotional n nostalgic too yaar... πŸ€—

dont forget to join everyday yaar its so interesting n fun to discuss vaishu πŸ€—

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ohhh another tamilian here me n nandu are also tamil πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Haan yes i'm diya πŸ˜ƒ no dear i'm from trichy, was in chennai for my studies n work now at home πŸ˜†

Hmm.... I was very much active in IF longgg longgg agoπŸ˜† Die hard fan of Geet serial when I was in college and we had a virtual family there... I was away from IF completely for 8 years and I missed all my friends... Hoping that I will get to connect with them once again πŸ˜­

I like the way you peeps dissect the episodes...  Actually I got interested to watch this show only after reading live updates here before a month by chance πŸ˜Š

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣🀣 omg this is so true... everything started from her only but now she is the free one who never came in big ben radar πŸ€£ but the ones who came to help her all four got into her radar πŸ€£

Exactly. I call this The Great Escape πŸ˜†

Ketki should sing udd chala and not Abir. She is the one who flew away. The other four should sing 'phas gaye'

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya27

Hi Girls, 

Though am an very old IF member, after 10 long years recently I fell in love with a show and it's YRHPK 

Shall I join you too while you all re - live such a beautiful story ...

Welcome Riya!  Glad you finally decided to joinπŸ’•

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I’m late to the party as usual 🀣 Thank you Nandu for this beautiful thread to go down Mishbir memory lane. I joined the forum late in the series and this will give me a chance to relive the beautiful moments with you all again.

Coming to the first episode, I loved the introduction of all the characters and my absolute favorite is Mishbir meet. Though Mish didn’t see Abir and Abir only saw her partly in his camera lens they were already connected to each other.. The poetry very well describes what Abir felt in that moment of closeness and Mishti’s touch when she held his hand... beautiful beautiful episode. Words can’t describe the joy of watching these moments again..