Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Gurujiiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯³

what a dhaasu highlight yaar simply superb... πŸ‘

inline comments haa  for funπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Onyourface

First of all thank you hamari pyaari nandu sabki bandhu for giving us an opportunity to go down the memory lane πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ It's a complete pleasure to watch the series unfold all over again,  this series is like a painting,  everytime you watch an old episode,  you will find something new about the lovely characters,  something that we might have missed .... β€οΈ with a clean state , I am ready to see then all over again πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

1. I love the way they way they established the characters from the very beginning,  giving us a very strong idea where each of them will fit in the story....kuhu was introduced as a chirpy befikri girl who is mast in her life and mishti as the over thinker ,  someone who is too cautious with her surroundings,  this shows their take on the dhaba menu ,kuhu without seeing the meenu says bring it all πŸ˜† And mishti will dissect each and every item to see what suits her πŸ˜› I have discovered a very fantastic parallel over here , if you see mishti was saying that I am like a tortoise who slowly and steadily will win the race , kuhu makes her fall so that she misses the  first chance to get in the bus,  meanwhile mishti gets late , the bus is already full but that doesn't mean mishti will miss the chance to go to kachchh Utsav,  she neither sacrifices nor gives up , but finds a third way to get in the bus  - sit at the top πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ in their shaadi track , kuhu asks for the mandap , because she wants to get married first,  Mishti agrees but she realises that the time will be up soon and she will miss the mahurat,  here she didn't sacrifice neither gave up , found a unique third way  - the bus shaadi β€οΈ mishti is not the typical sacrificial girl ...she gives up but then finds a unique third way to get what she feels she rightly deserves πŸ‘

Will start with read color for my favorite pagdi look of abirπŸ˜†  such a beautiful description of mishku yaar let me add some...

Haa really kuhu is a bifikri girl n did you notice jist like kunal says she is a rainbow her costume n also the color rounds which formed around her when she was introduced... 

@bold - this is my favorite of mish yaar... everytime she finds a third way even the airport confession even though she did what meenu wanted she didnt give up when abir  came... and mish is like a no nonsense girl πŸ˜† as kuhu starts talking mish starts listening to music... 

and the slow n steady wins the race applies to them well enough in everything example mish first wanted to know partner before shaadi, kuhu believed in knowing after shaadi.. kuhu is a little jhatad type n mish is no jhatpad in everything... 

fun fact: as kuhu said in this episode hum keh dengi mishti bhaag gaye from shaadi n see in nish mish also she ran away n also mishbir GD n mishbir shaadi too they got a ran away in a twisted way shaadi πŸ˜†

2. Let's talk about our very own abinal β€οΈ Kunal,  the guy who was is and will always keep struggling between his mom and bhai,  he listens to both and looks out for both in the difficult situation,  his mom told him a clear "no" to involve abir in this matter but kunal very well knew that his bhai is capable enough of helping him more than anyone , kunal is the one jo sunta sabki hai par karta apne mann ki hai β€οΈ Abir hamara pyaara banjara πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— how can you not fall for this guy from the very beginning,  the udd chala sequence defines his core characteristics,  the one who captures nature in his eyes , he is someone who believes the entire world is his home , no wonder he is the over compassionate guy in the mix πŸ€— duniya daari se hai yeh anjaan β€οΈ  woah kunal and abir met after some 21 days ....hmmm what a co incidence , 21 days holds a lot of importance these days,  end mein abir ki app hi kaam aati hai πŸ€£ so true , the biggest users of the app are abir ke gharwale themselves πŸ˜† btw did you notice,  even after taking a U - turn in the car , they were still going in the same direction *blooper alert* πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

Hayee humara AbiNal seriously now seeing the series again one thing i love is i can enjoy abinal to fullest than the first time... 

Kunal is well balanced except when his anger over powers πŸ˜† but really appreciate him for balancing both mother n brother from start... 

@bold - uff Abir his intro was the best yaar... the way you described  

and one thing i loved of abinal as they met abir takes out tie n teases him n kunal says i'm not a kid but abir actually treats him as a kid even now... pyaara nanko.. πŸ˜† 

What is that 21 21 connnection πŸ€£ but very true yaar.. we will meet purani show in this 21 days... 

another blooper from me - hayee i want to know one thing abirs app is tracker only naa but how did they get to know ketu booked kutch utsav bus through that πŸ€£ n abir didnt have phone naa but kunal found abir bcoz of his phone location how.. πŸ˜†

3. And here arrives our boss lady πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž Rupal ji looks absolutely wonderful in subtle make up πŸ‘ actually this look suits her and her personality in the show and makers should really think about giving her this look again,  the entire house was searching for ketki and getting tensed on how to inform benba but benba already knew unke sitar ka ek sur missing hai πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž *antaryaami benba alert* πŸ˜† well we are also shown the thought proces of benba here , she considers every family member as a sur , wants to keep them in control and play the sitar tune πŸ˜‰ also she concentrates on the "daag" than the chand ..very much constrasitng to abir who loves the chand inspite of the "daag" .no wonder she always wanted to protect all her secrets and give 0% chance to others to point a finger at her  today when her biggest secret was out,  the anger and frustration is clearly visible in her actions 

hayee Saasuma really seeing her in this look is so eye warming πŸ˜† she looked so good in this simple look yaar i think only after mishnal break up her look became like that... Uru do you remember you said bp has 3rd eye but our saasuma has unlimited eyes yaar.. πŸ€£

@bold - ok this explains most of her actions n wanting to just cover it up... this also implies the positive n negative outlook of both meenu n abir... 

4. Let's talk about the famous tasveer mein jiska chahera hai β€οΈβ€οΈ So surprising that AM didn't even see each other but were extremely comfortable from the very first meet,  how mishti saves him from falling  ( a parallel that's gonna be true now  ) how both of them in a way got reminded of their bitter memories but have smartly learned to hide it with smile,  they have learned to apply " band aid " but the wound isn't healed  Their policies regarding life were very clear , mishti strongly believes that after 2nd galti,  there can't be another chance , chance is given only and only once but abir says that even after 2nd galti people deserve 2nd chance  In a way again mishti followed abir's words and gave him a second chance by coming in his life after the break up πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Abir strictly follows his policy till date , even after numerous mistakes,  he gives people the chances .... something that he has to now control  also while leaving abir says " aapse baad mein behas karunga" πŸ˜† AM abhi bhi behas ki kar rahe hai vaise πŸ€£

Haa the first meet... mish is like the protector even though her ways are sometimes dangerous for her itself but she is the ultimate protector of abir.. she never lets him fall... n breaking all typical hero heorine first meet they connected with each other through their past emotions... 

Ok here i want to say one thing... Abir wants to move on from past n doesnt touch the band aid until someone else points it but with mish she was still stuck in past that she herself touches it again n again.. she is not able to look past it thats why even now even small things leads her to think of her parents.. but abir doesnt remember baba until someone opens up the topic... 

fact is both havent got a proper closure to their past which is still haunting them... 

The galti did you notice both said the same words only but the meaning was different... one believes it another doesnt but now has changed it... πŸ˜†

@bold - hayee so true yaar n also him leaving the chat in middle it was just starter but he does do that πŸ€£

5. A lot of people including me had an misconception that kuhu actually fell for kunal because of his sports car πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That was not the case at all , she got attracted to him first because of his features " kya hero jaisa dikhta hai" ... it was a crush kind of thing for her and more because she felt kunal actually saw her πŸ˜› ( oops in reality he was looking out for ketki )   also did you notice,  the kuhu intro part had band wale playing hamma hamma🀣 

Ohhkk this is so true uru after reading this only i watched the episode n noticed this πŸ˜† first kuhu looking at kunal more than sports car n her usne mujhe dekha my favorite dialogue of kuhu.. maybe the sports car mention is just an identity without knowing his name she identified him with the car... then the humma song πŸ€£

Arey he was looking out for abir naa, he knew abir was in that bus..

6. Again the way these sisters gives advices to ketki shows how messed up their relation already was , kuhu advices ketki to come to mahs house not forgetting to remind mishti that how mahs allowed her to be a part of her family πŸ˜’ While mishti believes more on concentrating at the crux of the matter , she saw that #KetkiLovesMamma , connected her story with badi maa , realised that she would never hurt her family no matter what  ( an abandonment issue what was explored during nishmish track)  and wants ketki to have an open conversation,  running away won't solve the matter but openly expressing your thoughts about the marriage to your family would do something for you , the video call became a game changer for everyone! 

Haa true from their hum behne nahi hai to kuhu reminding about mish taken in by mah fam... uff so messed up.. 

Did you notice even though bp is like her father for mish bm is everything she is more close to her.... mish said now bm is your everything.. she loves both but extra close to bm just like kuhu to varsha... 

7. Benba heard a jhoomkhe vali girl openly expressing her thoughts πŸ˜Ž Giving the correct advice to ketki that she shouldn't shy  away from expressing her opinions after all it's her shaadi , a direct challenge to benba's patriarchal system of dealing with the family,  no wonder she was shown to be extremely curious about this earing wali ladki ,if there is any girl who can challenge benba and her ways , than it was mishti,  obviously abir who can see through her actions and so if  abir meets a girl who can challenge the system,  imagine what their union could do to benba and family ...a direct threat to benba's all the efforts to keep the sur intact in order to play the sitar tune πŸ˜‰ No wonder , benba tried her best to keep away them in all possible ways πŸ˜ŽBecause she knows their union would be a direct threat to her position,  that's why still she makes sure mishti and abir don't come on the same page !

So true yaar mish was like a threat to benba n did you notice her body language she herself was shocked n stunned with mish n her boldness... 

@bold - So so true yaar.... she didnt want to involve abir in this for the same reason but indirectly mishti did it.... just like how she kept baba away from abir but mish bought him back... she can try but they somehow find a way to do things alone which became a threat to her now they together very soon will become a direct threat πŸ˜† 

The two powerful personalities,  believing in two powerful ideologies 

Meenakshi Rajvansh  -  Empowerment is Love !

Abir Rajvansh  - Love is Empowering !

And the battle is still on !! Let's see who wins πŸ˜Ž

wow you described meenu bir in just 2 lines.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

8. Thank you ketu suketu tum ghar se nahi bhaagti toh yeh saare ek dusre se milte nahi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

And poor girl is still single πŸ€£πŸ€£

Thank you so much nandu for the wonderful thread  β€οΈ

Edited by LetThereBeLight - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

where are you😲

yay I’m getting nostalgic thinking about the first episode

what music what intro πŸ˜ƒ

Cool πŸ€—

was watching old episodes yaar n replied to guruji post πŸ˜†

haina uff very nostalgic cool... our show is so classy yaar... 

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Nandu, 

Am Priya , from Chennai... Am not that good with Hindi so kindly enlighten me if am wrong somewhere πŸ˜†

riya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

ofcourse dear... u r welcome here... we are happy to see u on board..

Hi Ruhi, 

That's great... I have enjoyed reading your posts in AT😳

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What I got from this episode is that Ketki is the lucky one πŸ€£

She got to escape marriage and be free from Big Ben's 'pasand'. 

Aisi chhooti Ketki BenBaa ke changool se ki aaj tak uski shaadi ki baat nahi huyi phir seπŸ˜†

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks a ton to Nandu for inviting us all! πŸ€—

She has worked so hard on this thread. It's brilliant.

You rock β€οΈ

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Cool πŸ€—

was watching old episodes yaar n replied to guruji post πŸ˜†

haina uff very nostalgic cool... our show is so classy yaar... 

I’m typing through phone re... n it’s getting irritating to type big posts

Coming to old episodes the first episode I remember I saw atlas 5 Times thenπŸ˜†

I loved the music n picturisation 

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

The most beautiful thing I felt about the first episode is

THE BACKGROUND MUSIC... just fell in love with every fan background music they played

Meenu ka intense sitar music n rajvansh intro music

Kuku ka jovial music

The gujrati folk music

Abhir intro music

N majorly majorly

Mishti n Abir ka Dheere dheere music😍😍

then I fell in love with the cinematography 😊... our show has one of the best

then I fell in love with a cute strong yet fragile girl MISHTI 🀩... she has a Calmness about her, she had a sweetness about her even when she fights she would never cross line

Just fell in love with that character

n Abhir... main Kya boluuu

wow wow the music Cool so true yaar our show itself like a musical saga... 

Originally posted by: riya27

Hi Girls, 

Though am an very old IF member, after 10 long years recently I fell in love with a show and it's YRHPK 

Shall I join you too while you all re - live such a beautiful story ...

hey priya,

ofcourse join us in fun... πŸ€— its the most favorite of all of us the golden episodes.... 

you are from chennai... tamil??? 

riya27 thumbnail

Yes... Pakka TamilπŸ˜›

U r diya right??  R u from Chennai too?