Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Anyways, I just wrote a somewhat serious (and possibly bakwas) OS on Nishant's feelings when he saw the dead bodies of Divya and Pia...
Shall I share??
Why do you always ask? Chaap do aur link do.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Anyways, I just wrote a somewhat serious (and possibly bakwas) OS on Nishant's feelings when he saw the dead bodies of Divya and Pia...
Shall I share??
Why do you always ask? Chaap do aur link do.
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Anyways, I just wrote a somewhat serious (and possibly bakwas) OS on Nishant's feelings when he saw the dead bodies of Divya and Pia...
Shall I share??
Yaar! Waise bhi hum bakwas hi karte rehte hain din bhar. 😛 To permission kyun maang rahi ho? Chap do! 😎
Originally posted by: nushy1995
Yaar! Waise bhi hum bakwas hi karte rehte hain din bhar. 😛 To permission kyun maang rahi ho? Chap do! 😎
Okay... Just posting.
But koi title nahi mil raha hai... Any suggestions??
Heya madz🤗
Got into corect thread now😂😂
I am new to forum but i am Nazar1 fan. ..
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Okay... Just posting.
But koi title nahi mil raha hai... Any suggestions??
Agony? 🤔
Hello Paricarocks!
Wellcome to the forum! 😊
Originally posted by: nushy1995
Agony? 🤔
Well, it sounds good...
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
Heya madz🤗
Got into corect thread now😂😂
I am new to forum but i am Nazar1 fan. ..
Hello @Paricarocks 🤗
Welcome to the forum...
Good to see some more fans here other than us. 😊
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
Heya madz🤗
Got into corect thread now😂😂
I am new to forum but i am Nazar1 fan. ..
Hi Pari. 🤗
Finally you are here.
Nushy and Nikki have already welcomed you.
We all are Nazar fans only, season one ke. We keep discussing that or general things or other shows in general, more topics actually.
Okay guys, I have posted the OS.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153067023
And Nushy, I have changed the title...