Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My review

Powerful performance as Monica. Jennifer has aced it the strength of her character&presence of mind is top class. Monica is a boss&bad ass she nails the case&angad helps her. 1 of Jennifer’s best roles #codem

Monica’s confrontations with Chauhan,Shakti &Gaurav were mindblowing. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

My review

Powerful performance as Monica. Jennifer has aced it the strength of her character&presence of mind is top class. Monica is a boss&bad ass she nails the case&angad helps her. 1 of Jennifer’s best roles #codem

Monica’s confrontations with Chauhan,Shakti &Gaurav were mindblowing. 

What's the ending of this show? Can u pls give me the spoiler?

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

What's the ending of this show? Can u pls give me the spoiler?

SPOILER

(Rajat kapoor) Chauhan killed ajay due to his low caste (Dalit) 

Gaurav and Shakti are gay they wanted to hide it from everyone but Chauhan knew and blackmailed them

Monica cracked the case

code m is some army code about small minded people 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

SPOILER

(Rajat kapoor) Chauhan killed ajay due to his low caste (Dalit) 

Gaurav and Shakti are gay they wanted to hide it from everyone but Chauhan knew and blackmailed them

Monica cracked the case

code m is some army code about small minded people 

Thank you so much for the Spoiler reveal! 🤗

Minionite thumbnail

I don't know. The show didn't really click with me. The acting was mostly good, the story was so-so, and overall didn't really like it that much.

The plot was kind of half-baked. The direction was choppy at times - they suddenly jumped from one scene to another. The acting was mostly good. Jen and Tarun were really good. But the others that supported them either didn't get enough scenes or just didn't have the rigour to play their characters. Like Shakti and Gaurav were supposed to be these macho men covering their gay status and yet it fell flat. It just wasn't there. I was highly unimpressed. Plus the two so-called terrorists didn't have any back story. We just had to believe whatever little bit we were shown of them.

Overall, it was a good one-time watch, but not that impressive. I would give it a 5.5 out of 10.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^Hey Sherya🤗 Have u tried watching The Final Call? I didn't watch Code M but somehow it's theme i saw from promo, reminds me of The Final Call😆

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

^Hey Sherya🤗 Have u tried watching The Final Call? I didn't watch Code M but somehow it's theme i saw from promo, reminds me of The Final Call😆

Nope I started that like 3 months ago and then got caught up in work and never finished. I'm literally binge watching nowadays cause no more travel, no more going out, no more anything. It's a dream come true for introverts like me. 😆

I've got that downloaded and to watch along with State of Siege 26/11, Mirzapur, The Family Man, Delhi Crime, The Inside Edge (maybe), The Chargesheet, and Kaafir. I'm getting through them slowly. I'm just randomly choosing a series and binge watching it now.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Minionite

Nope I started that like 3 months ago and then got caught up in work and never finished. I'm literally binge watching nowadays cause no more travel, no more going out, no more anything. It's a dream come true for introverts like me. 😆 Yes! <33 am introvert too. people call this quarantine and I call it life🤣

I've got that downloaded and to watch along with State of Siege 26/11, Mirzapur, The Family Man, Delhi Crime, The Inside Edge (maybe), The Chargesheet, and Kaafir. I'm getting through them slowly. I'm just randomly choosing a series and binge watching it now. My laptop won't have this much storage 😳😆

Woww, That's a lot to watch, Sherya xD I usually stick with one show till I finish it😆 Heard Kaafir is good. Wanted to watch Criminal justice but I keep procrastinating  z_z

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Nope I started that like 3 months ago and then got caught up in work and never finished. I'm literally binge watching nowadays cause no more travel, no more going out, no more anything. It's a dream come true for introverts like me. smiley36 Yes! <33 am introvert too. people call this quarantine and I call it lifesmiley37

I've got that downloaded and to watch along with State of Siege 26/11, Mirzapur, The Family Man, Delhi Crime, The Inside Edge (maybe), The Chargesheet, and Kaafir. I'm getting through them slowly. I'm just randomly choosing a series and binge watching it now. My laptop won't have this much storage smiley22smiley36

Woww, That's a lot to watch, Sherya xD I usually stick with one show till I finish it😆 Heard Kaafir is good. Wanted to watch Criminal justice but I keep procrastinating  z_z

@ Red: Yeah I know. I just miss the ability to do stuff on my own. Now I have to tell my family what to do or watch.

@ Blue: They actually aren't taking up that much space. I think something like 20 GBs altogether because I downloaded top quality videos.

@ Green: I know, it's like a year of accumulation. I would just download shows and then watch when I had time, which I never did. So now I'm playing catch up. Criminal Justice was good. I watched that. I just felt that it was stretched out a bit too much.