Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Do you think Maya will buy all this? Do you think she will back out?

Even if she back outs I doubt her father would. I think Prachi will be in danger because of this.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am kinda feeling negative about pallavi's reaction 🙈

Yeah. She looked so shocked while dida was casual.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Hope she doesn't accuse prachi of taking advantage of her son and keep him away from her :3

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even if she back outs I doubt her father would. I think Prachi will be in danger because of this.

Maya knew he loves prachi a lot. She found that out on lohri night itself and she even blackmailed when she was under influence in Holi. Then why the sudden change of mind? Because she is in love and is suddenly drawing lines?

anandhi007 thumbnail

Hope dida knocks some sense into her,I have a feeling either they wouldn't have heard anything or pranbir will fool them saying it's a plan or pallavi turning negative :3

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Maya knew he loves prachi a lot. She found that out on lohri night itself and she even blackmailed when she was under influence in Holi. Then why the sudden change of mind? Because she is in love and is suddenly drawing lines?

Yes exactly

Same doubt

She always knew Ranbir loves prachi

And still she was like I want to get married 

Toh ab kya hua??

Maybe she took that library scene seriously 

When he said I want to start a new life together

No lies and stuff wale baat

anandhi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ican

Yes exactly

Same doubt

She always knew Ranbir loves prachi

And still she was like I want to get married 

Toh ab kya hua??

Maybe she took that library scene seriously 

When he said I want to start a new life together

No lies and stuff wale baat

Maybe because even before that she was going to tell her dad to cancel the engagement with Ranbir before her mother brought up her bua. And then the library scene happened and then she told Rhea that she'll have a lot of money and I guess by the time of her engagement she started liking him a little I guess and during Holi she was very jealous. But she always knew he loved prachi and she did see him trying to get away from the engagement with the fake biwi drama with Prachi, what's happening :3

And chobey is like he'll put Ranbir in his place,I guess chobey will force them to get married somehow by "taking care" of prachi. It'd be nice to see protective Ranbir if chobey forces prachi to marry that nephew of his like he did earlier