Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Yes, Pallavi should understand his feelings towards Prachi. I seriously don't understand how she fails to as she was the one to say that Prachi is the type of girl that Ranbir really likes. 

In that case, there is also a difficulty as then even after witnessing Ranbir's protectiveness for Prachi, Pallavi will think he is just acting to get rid of Maya. ðŸ¥±

Yeah. They will let Pallavi's misunderstanding to grow rather than decrease it🤢. Pallvi witnessed Ranbir willing to take bullet for Prachi and she still thinks Ranbir loves Rhea because of him looking weirdly at her. That's so stupid. Atleast now she doesn't hate prachi.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just realized that some of the best Pranbir moments are in fake molestation tracks.

-Prachi supporting Ranbir

-Intense Ranbir when Prachi rejects her

-Prachi starts  to develop some feelings

-Jealous Prachi

-Rabir confessing his feelings to Prachi.

Hope even if this tracks drag on Pranbir relation also grows.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

plz comment for pranbir guys.... of course only prachi should be with ranbir

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-CMfbhKasp/

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. They will let Pallavi's misunderstanding to grow rather than decrease it🤢. Pallvi witnessed Ranbir willing to take bullet for Prachi and she still thinks Ranbir loves Rhea because of him looking weirdly at her. That's so stupid. Atleast now she doesn't hate prachi.

Yeah. That realization was so forced and illogical. It was as if they needed someone from Ranbir's family to favour Rhea and Ranbir and therefore, Pallavi became the scapegoat. Yes. Thank God! At least she has become her normal self with Prachi. It was so irritating to see her being rude with Prachi unnecessarily .

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasandy

correct ... I love each and every words from his proposal dialogues .... ðŸ˜³ 

Every one of us are even more fida on him after this unique proposal and very selfless display of love. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

correct ... she just wear black color only 1 time in show .... 

That's why it makes me think that she is just saying any random colour that came to her mind. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

they showed but they must have decided to stop telecasting new episode till shoot start ... may be they have take this decision after telecast all shows 

Oh no! So, we will get to see new episodes God knows when. ðŸ˜¡Till then I will keep watching old Pranbir scenes. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

yes ... Prachi has become more important person in his life... and that will be interesting to watch how ranbir will save prachi from Mr. chauby if something like that happen in our show

Yeah. I wish Choubey and Maya see the same angry young man avatar of Ranbir that goon saw.