Originally posted by: opsora2090
Bhaise RB easily could recruit mehra for prerna..
I know frankly I expected post leap when prerna landed in kolkata
Mehra will be with her, helping her for those bidding contracts.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Bhaise RB easily could recruit mehra for prerna..
I know frankly I expected post leap when prerna landed in kolkata
Mehra will be with her, helping her for those bidding contracts.
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
You mean RB and Prerna ki beech
Dhaniya and Poodina ka evergreen issues?
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
I know frankly I expected post leap when prerna landed in kolkata
Mehra will be with her, helping her for those bidding contracts.
Yes please. 😑Originally posted by: opsora2090
Pls apna apna cooking skill Chat Club Mai show karo..idhar bass prerna KO , Bajaj ko cooking karne do ek dusre Kay liye..
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Yes
First RB has to come and settle here
Then mehra has to come
Uske baad mehra family ki soachenge
wahi toh ,
I don't know if it was his last scene but Mehra was wearing a weird hat that time right.....pre ki shadi ke preparations ke time if I am right.
Originally posted by: MayurChan
wahi toh ,
I don't know if it was his last scene but Mehra was wearing a weird hat that time right.....pre ki shadi ke preparations ke time if I am right.
I think mehra Ka beta will come this time...🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Mehra basss ekbar bulay..RB daurke aa jayegga
woh haqq sirf Pre ke paas hai Oppo ji ,
and you should reverse your post ,
agar ek baar Bajaj bulaya na Mehra ko woh dauda dauda ayega ...chahe Pre ke liye hee kyun na sahi....aakhirkar uss Pyaar mein paresha VP ka sawaal hai😆
Originally posted by: K5BDEXMZWZFM5VP2
I think mehra Ka beta will come this time...🤣
8 saal mein that baby will be friends to Sneha though....utna hee bade hote hai bacche..
Originally posted by: MayurChan
woh haqq sirf Pre ke paas hai Oppo ji ,
and you should reverse your post ,
agar ek baar Bajaj bulaya na Mehra ko woh dauda dauda ayega ...chahe Pre ke liye hee kyun na sahi....aakhirkar uss Pyaar mein paresha VP ka sawaal hai😆
Originally posted by: MayurChan
8 saal mein that baby will be friends to Sneha though....utna hee bade hote hai bacche..
CVs hi jaane Kya Hoga. Hum toh latke hain🤔