Joking right?Originally posted by: FFTE7KBJQZLIARM5
I learnt to cook today. 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Joking right?Originally posted by: FFTE7KBJQZLIARM5
I learnt to cook today. 😎
Scientists are working on that riddle!😆
maybe after the awaited vaccines and space mysteries this is tough for them to even calculate 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Joking right?
I am as true as the one sided loved of Rishabh Bajaj.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
who said. I am cooking 😎
Fryams papads popcorn yeh sab banana u mean
Yeh toh pakka jhut haiOriginally posted by: AADS5UI47DWMY33Q
I am as true as the one sided loved of Rishabh Bajaj.
Suno na suno na... Sunlo na...
Mera Dil tarapta hai tumhare liye, ek Baar suno na...
Bajaj for ....😓
Iss aadmi koyi nahi samajhta... Uski beti bhi nahi...😭🤧
Aakhir Aisa kab tak chalega 🤔
Kaash Mehra Yahaan hota... 🤔
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Mehra Kay bete itne din Mai jarur baccha paisa kar lia..toh uske bday party toh honge.mehra ji pls invite preRish again on that party
Mehra khud toh aye pahle apne VP se milne , phir Birthday party bhi hojayegi...