Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

and whetever bored😆

Edited by maha15 - 4 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Umm....may be I missed the point but can you point to where exactly she was singing the praises of BJP? 

You mean to say supporting her country’s PM’s message to stay safe in these tough times, is singing his praises? What exactly you suppose she should be doing to not show her support? Send an opposing message calling people to take to the streets and do everything that the PM has asked not to do? Because hey PM is BJP?

For a change may be we should stop making everything political?

the thing is many deepika fans did make this political, i still remember when the group of stars that included ranveer went to meet pm modi to talk about the film industry, many deepika fans reacted very negatively and went so far to say that ranveer doesn't care about her.

when deepika did the jnu thing they said deepika is the only star with a spine, and they said ranveer is a bad husband coz he didn't tweet about her going to jnu 

i personally see nothing wrong with deepika's tweet, neither do i see anything wrong with any star meeting pm modi, at the end of the day agree with him or not he is the pm of india, and if he is doing something positive then i see nothing wrong in stars supporting a positive initiative 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Usually am really fast at understanding MIDs but I just realized who this person is smiley36

Ummmmmm may be you are overanalysing and overthinking. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

Ummmmmm may be you are overanalysing and overthinking. 

Arre not you 😆 You're toh M0DERATOR always. Sorry Ex M0DERATOR. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

the thing is many deepika fans did make this political, i still remember when the group of stars that included ranveer went to meet pm modi to talk about the film industry, many deepika fans reacted very negatively and went so far to say that ranveer doesn't care about her.

when deepika did the jnu thing they said deepika is the only star with a spine, and they said ranveer is a bad husband coz he didn't tweet about her going to jnu 

i personally see nothing wrong with deepika's tweet, neither do i see anything wrong with any star meeting pm modi, at the end of the day agree with him or not he is the pm of india, and if he is doing something positive then i see nothing wrong in stars supporting a positive initiative 

Absolutely. If few of her fans hadn't put her on higher moral ground, people wouldn't have called her out. 

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kangana kiske songs gaa rahi hai after Panga faluire ? 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Groot

Kangana kiske songs gaa rahi hai after Panga faluire ? 

I think tanu Weds manu ke, her last hit film. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Whatever it’s - it’s a wise step and much needed awareness ack  👍🏼

I expect many BW people to step up and spread this awareness and reach out to their followers with strong msgs and helpline if possible. 

for once post something meaningful/helpful on twitter/insta 

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Being a Good Samaritan and doing your civic duty is singing tunes of the current govt... uh ok... so everyone who will still not follow curfew rules are anti govt even though some of them are morons for not understanding the situation...