Originally posted by: selfishdill.z
Oho!!😉...Kha lena...I wonder what this sanskaari rosy di will prepare😒
@Bold- Kyun?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: selfishdill.z
Oho!!😉...Kha lena...I wonder what this sanskaari rosy di will prepare😒
@Bold- Kyun?
Originally posted by: selfishdill.z
My RishLika😭
Anulika 😎
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
My eyes are 😳 due to excess physics numerical solving. I will sleep. Just let me finish eating pav bhaji made by my bestie. 😎 he cooked for me. 😛
Jaldi se Jaa aur mera comment dekh tere marvelous creation pe.
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Jaldi se Jaa aur mera comment dekh tere marvelous creation pe.
i was going to reply on that..! kya timing hai 😆
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Kya hua?
Tu itni jaldi so nahi sakti
My whole update went off
As my laptop crashed
Satyavachan. I can't sleep before 3 🤣 and can't rise before 8🤣