Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤗
SM pe toh yahi likha hai🤓
Nahi yaara I don't want 8 baje is time😵
Nahi... 8 baje nahi... I won't be able to watch my fav show. Neither on TV, nor on Hotstar...🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧😭
My eyes are 😳 due to excess physics numerical solving. I will sleep. Just let me finish eating pav bhaji made by my bestie. 😎 he cooked for me. 😛
Yes... My PreRish...😭
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
My eyes are 😳 due to excess physics numerical solving. I will sleep. Just let me finish eating pav bhaji made by my bestie. 😎 he cooked for me. 😛
Oho!!😉...Kha lena...I wonder what this sanskaari rosy di will prepare😒
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yes... My PreRish...😭
My RishLika😭