Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
Hi suhaaana any hope of you writing on a royal Maaneet
Nope
Even though I have a story but geet isn't a part of it. Only maan and his life.
Cindrella one I think is more appropriate for maaneet
Koi haii please talk with me an hour or suggested some new complete maaneet stories i don't know what to do fedup had vacation but all public places are closed what to do
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
There has also been an increase in South Africa of those infected. A travel ban was issued. We are allowed to work from home
My brother is also working from home.
We have lock down and I beleive public transport will be shut down too.
Originally posted by: fariya20
Koi haii please talk with me an hour or suggested some new complete maaneet stories i don't know what to do fedup had vacation but all public places are closed what to do
Lol sabka ye haal hai 😂
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Nope
Even though I have a story but geet isn't a part of it. Only maan and his life.
Cindrella one I think is more appropriate for maaneet
Please write because I realized our TV shows only write on woman not man and his story
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Lol sabka ye haal hai 😂
Don't tell me it's happening in India also
Originally posted by: fariya20
Don't tell me it's happening in India also
See the news
We have lock down
Originally posted by: fariya20
Please write because I realized our TV shows only write on woman not man and his story
I know yr and isliye I want to write on maan his life his complications only him
His mother father relationship
Originally posted by: suhaaana
I know yr and isliye I want to write on maan his life his complications only him
His mother father relationship
Will wait to read
That true even I changed my mind writing on geet I wrote down on Aryan and maan n the story is now fully on maan N Aryan not geet she is supporting role😉
Chapter One: Before the Storm At five in the morning, Shimla still belonged to the dark. The hill town slept beneath a cold blue hush, its...
Tum Mile Chapter 1 “You can’t go through there!” the secretary shouted as she hurried around the reception desk after Geet, the sudden panic in...
hello friends... am not able do pm regularly... so please my all friend follow this thread... i post the link here... so you get link easily of
A/N: This is loosely based on a true and personal story close to me however the ending for this SS will be different than the one we’d endured...
Dhundlae aks Koi dhundla sa ek aks meri aankhon mein rehta hai, Koi bechan khawabon mein rehti hai, Ek manoos si awaz mujhe sone nahi deti, Koi...
195