amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok, I was a bit skeptical about Prayansh's chemistry. 

As a RiHaan fan from Silsila, I knew Kunal-Aneri are very good as onscreen "buddies". But being buddies and being passionate lovers are 2 different things. And having watched Kunal create absolute magic with his previous 2 co-stars, I was honestly a little worried if Aneri would have the same luck.

After watching Friday's episode, I am a little relieved. Actually, I am impressed.

Of course, the CVs will have to raise the bar as far as the story is concerned, if they want to create another iconic couple of Tellywood like Shivika, Rikara, Mishaan, Arshi, Raman-Ishita, Akdha, etc. But Kunal-Aneri have potential.

Kudos to the CVs, for bringing out the intense chemistry between the 2 actors as well as characters. Kunal has always been impressive. This time, I would talk about Aneri more.

She has really nailed the confrontation scene. 👏Her backlash portrays the grudge that a woman like Pranati would have bottled up for years within herself.

And Kunal-Aneri eyelocks were intense...☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

No idea about Kunal's other two pairs, but was a #rahi fan from his very first show. LOL. But, all in all, agree! They are off to a good start. The confrontation was great, Aneri had more heavy lifting to do due to her character arc and situation, but she pulled through and did phenomenal! Now, Ekta just needs to work that couple magic she brings to most of her stories (can't say if she did for all of her recent ones), but I usually always end up liking if not loving most of her couples. Can't wait to see how the story expands and unfolds now! 

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Indeed they do have a good chemistry..... Fewer episodes into the serial but they are damn good.....🤗🤗🤗

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amritat

Ok, I was a bit skeptical about Prayansh's chemistry. 

i was never i know Rinal will nail it with their chemistry becos they have the chemistry in them its how the chemistry is being explored and utilised and EK is already doing a great job

As a RiHaan fan from Silsila, I knew Kunal-Aneri are very good as onscreen "buddies". But being buddies and being passionate lovers are 2 different things. And having watched Kunal create absolute magic with his previous 2 co-stars, I was honestly a little worried if Aneri would have the same luck.

like i say its how chemistry being utilised they had the chemistry in silsila 2 as Rihaan it was always there but than the tangent was going into a different path thus go with the flow...i completely saw chemistry in them and also felt that time only EK cam do justice to their chemistry and indeed wishes come true

I was surprised and shocked when i come to know that kunal-aneri are paired up again its very rare in ITV even they were surprised and shocked🤣all my thanks to EK that she pair them up again 

furthermore kunal-aneri are great friends off-screen the comfort level is on another level and their off-screen is visible on-screen

After watching Friday's episode, I am a little relieved. Actually, I am impressed.

they were intense🔥

Of course, the CVs will have to raise the bar as far as the story is concerned, if they want to create another iconic couple of Tellywood like Shivika, Rikara, Mishaan, Arshi, Raman-Ishita, Akdha, etc. But Kunal-Aneri have potential.

knowing EK she will raise the bar definitely and they are going to go into the memorable jodis list

Kudos to the CVs, for bringing out the intense chemistry between the 2 actors as well as characters. Kunal has always been impressive. This time, I would talk about Aneri more.

i totally agree they had the chemistry in silsila 2 its the utilisation and EK has nail it and kunal-aneri chemistry is made for EK's love stories

She has really nailed the confrontation scene. 👏Her backlash portrays the grudge that a woman like Pranati would have bottled up for years within herself.

she was fire in the confrontation scene

And Kunal-Aneri eyelocks were intense...☺️

yup this is something i notice in silsila 2 their eye locks are very intense and speaks volume both are very expressive with their eyes and its not acting but come out naturally and effortlessly