Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
I am reading that India as a whole is trying and being prompt. But we also have population so it’s the need. The issue is even if the central
Govt is reactive and makes rules and regulations, it’s tier 2, 3, 4 — everyone has to be equally responsible and prompt. With out corruption history, it’s ideal that every official will be honest. Kuch toh lazy nikal hi jayenge.
for bhi given the situation, so far I can see efforts. And there’s nothing wrong with appreciating Kerala. They have been good.
Arey, never did I say that it's not doing good but I have seen this trend here, selective appreciation and selective criticizing. Also, govt. all over the country is making efforts but people are being so stupid. That couple frok Kerala for an instance, talks a lot about why being literate is not equal to being educated and well informed. Anyhow, it doesn't matter neither do I care that much. People have this habit of taking everything out of context and assume things as per their convenience. I'm not experiencing this for the first time.😆
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
Are I have seen momota Didi praises too. Toh fir Yogi kyu nahi. Dono me kuch jyada farak nahi hai.
Once again.. I expected some of you to jump. So bring in all the mirrors. Ab khai bhi aa jaye toh manne jyada aschha lagega.
Ohhoooo aur ye karara prahar .
Usa mai chutti mil gayi to yahan virus failane ka mauka mil gaya 🤔 wo bi subah subah
What has happened to her face? Her skin to be precise.😕
https://twitter.com/ShivAroor/status/1239082443648282624?s=20
This person should be in jail 🤢 .
A little ray of sunshine comes
Instathot : it's summer time.
Start posting swimsuits and bikinis🥳
Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye
What has happened to her face? Her skin to be precise.😕
Effects of not maintaining a healthy lifestyle along with genes I guess 🤔( most of Kapoors don’t seem to age well )
This is coming from a country that literally abandoned their own citizens in China 😆 Waise restrictions is good na, nobody can go there to infect anybody?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0