Poll
Which is your favourite Shoojit Sircar film?
Page
of
1Piku without any doubt
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vicky donor closely followed by Piku.
Originally posted by: Poorabhforever
Piku without any doubt
It's my favourite as well❤️
But I also loved Madras Cafe....very very underrated film. I don't think most people would have seen it. But I just loved it.
Almost all minus October.
Love the music too❤️🥀🍷.
2009 was a golden year for Bollywood music—arguably one of the last eras where albums (not just singles) truly mattered. A mix of soulful...
Pls post your favourite song of Asha Ji. Asha Bhosle was the sister of playback singer Lata Mangeshkar and belonged to the prominent Mangeshkar...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcSlw_uGltL/?igsi=cnR3eGY4Y2Q5ZmRz
...
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
7