https://twitter.com/modooborahae/status/1238273433491976192?s=20
Something to anticipate.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/modooborahae/status/1238273433491976192?s=20
Something to anticipate.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://twitter.com/modooborahae/status/1238273433491976192?s=20
Something to anticipate.
Waiting for it!
Better option is to leave it after 20 mins if it isn't engaging. Mujhe trailer mein most popular comment padh ke hi nahin dekhna chahiye tha. It said, "Looks like an ad for Chanel product, or some deodorant." But since I liked The New World, I felt chalo pura ka pura dekh hi le. Spoilt my mood.
I find his movies moving and enlightening in many ways but there's so much to sift through before that.. it's exhausting. One needs to be in the mood for it. Clearly not something to watch when looking for quick entertainment. Love his scripts though. Reads like pure poetry.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://twitter.com/modooborahae/status/1238273433491976192?s=20
Something to anticipate.
Peeka you watching the show?! I am literally obsessed with this drama! ❤️
Kingdom season 2 first epi. Oh god amazing. zombies get on ur nerves. Hollywood can learn from korea to how to make proper zombie series as well as movie like train to busan
KJo is so shameless 🤣
https://twitter.com/karanjohar/status/1238330012429725696?s=20
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
She has been choti bachchi since my 10 yrs here. Abhi toh badi ho gayi hogi.
Main abhibhi bachi hi hoon.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0