Bollywood Forum CC #33- Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

61.8k

Users

46

Likes

917

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

https://twitter.com/modooborahae/status/1238273433491976192?s=20

Something to anticipate.

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 6 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks


Better option is to leave it after 20 mins if it isn't engaging. Mujhe trailer mein most popular comment padh ke hi nahin dekhna chahiye tha. It said, "Looks like an ad for Chanel product, or some deodorant." But since I liked The New World, I felt chalo pura ka pura dekh hi le. Spoilt my mood.

I find his movies moving and enlightening in many ways but there's so much to sift through before that.. it's exhausting. One needs to be in the mood for it. Clearly not something to watch when looking for quick entertainment. Love his scripts though. Reads like pure poetry.

7LWM5NMJZ7GOA245 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Peeka you watching the show?! I am literally obsessed with this drama! ❤️

SSDQVMUQFIG3NREE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Kingdom season 2 first epi. Oh god amazing. zombies get on ur nerves. Hollywood can learn from korea to how to make proper zombie series as well as movie like train to busan

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
5KQ3F2MTUCH3XGPH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn


She has been choti bachchi since my 10 yrs here. Abhi toh badi ho gayi hogi.



Image


Main abhibhi bachi hi hoon.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".