??*Barrister Babu Chat Club #1*{Rishta Tera Mera}- Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

29.7k

Users

18

Likes

460

Frequent Posters

N2MRMPTTD6LJKEYP thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe


Influence of silly romantic movies/shows I believe!😆

Yeah... Looks like KKHH had influence on them...🤣

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Aisa nahi hai

Par baat ko aage badne main der nahi lagti

I dont want ek BB dusre BB ko prob mein dale



Yeah! I'll not be talking of that anymore! Will keep that in mind😆

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2D2K44WGC7J4REX4

Yeah... Looks like KKHH had influence on them...🤣


Geez! That movie is disaster. I'm sorry!

N2MRMPTTD6LJKEYP thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe


Geez! That movie is disaster. I'm sorry!

TBH, I loved Salman there as Aman...

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FGG2BD6KI457ZALF

TBH, I loved Salman there as Aman...


Uski udhar bhi shaadi nahi hui🤣

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe



Yeah! I'll not be talking of that anymore! Will keep that in mind😆

🤗

Chill

I know I sound rude par duniya ke sabse contriversial forum se aane ke baad

Octo wasie how you doing?

N2MRMPTTD6LJKEYP thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Octothorpe


Uski udhar bhi shaadi nahi hui🤣

Yeah...😓😓😓

I love the Sajan ji ghar aaye song...

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

🤗

Chill

I know I sound rude par duniya ke sabse contriversial forum se aane ke baad

Octo wasie how you doing?



Ah! You didn't sound rude actually! 🤗



I'm good. You say? All good? How's the weather at your place?

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 6OL6NQHNF2TC2U2S

Yeah...😓😓😓

I love the Sajan ji ghar aaye song...


Oh gosh! That reminds me of something else 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Octothorpe thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

That vintage car actually works! I saw in a BTS😲

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".