https://twitter.com/secretive_soul_/status/1238142515812790272
did he really say thattt! omgggg 😭🤪 setting bars highhh!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/secretive_soul_/status/1238142515812790272
did he really say thattt! omgggg 😭🤪 setting bars highhh!
Originally posted by: VRT4IFH3NNV4J5Z2
Kya hua???
Falling for such little things and also thinking crap out of simple friendship. Typical millennials! 😆
https://twitter.com/secretive_soul_/status/1238142515812790272
did he really say thattt! omgggg 😭🤪 setting bars highhh!
I feel she'll come stay with them for few days! I feel! Otherwise Anirudh will have a failed promise!
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Falling for such little things and also thinking crap out of simple friendship. Typical millennials! 😆
Yeah...
I even wonder... Unhe Kiya milta hai by teasing me...
They have just crap in their brains!!! Aghhhhhhhh
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I feel she'll come stay with them for few days! I feel! Otherwise Anirudh will have a failed promise!
hmm..!! let's see
poor boni 💔
Originally posted by: RKQE6SKHEFGIIL5Q
Yeah...
I even wonder... Unhe Kiya milta hai by teasing me...
They have just crap in their brains!!! Aghhhhhhhh
Influence of silly romantic movies/shows I believe!😆
Aisa nahi hai
Par baat ko aage badne main der nahi lagti
I dont want ek BB dusre BB ko prob mein dale