Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
HAHAHAH OMG I AM THE LUCKY ONE I JST SAW 3RD PROMO ๐คฃ
Sidnaaz doing GARMI ๐คช๐คฃ
i Watched it too ๐คฃ๐คฃ. Sana was struggling and Karishma and Aryaman right? He was laughing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
HAHAHAH OMG I AM THE LUCKY ONE I JST SAW 3RD PROMO ๐คฃ
Sidnaaz doing GARMI ๐คช๐คฃ
i Watched it too ๐คฃ๐คฃ. Sana was struggling and Karishma and Aryaman right? He was laughing
Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy
HAHAHAH OMG I AM THE LUCKY ONE I JST SAW 3RD PROMO ๐คฃ
Sidnaaz doing GARMI ๐คช๐คฃ
omg this is sooo good!โค๏ธ thyw look so into each other! Can't wait to watch the whole performanceโค๏ธ
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
i Watched it too ๐คฃ๐คฃ. Sana was struggling and Karishma and Aryaman right? He was laughing
Haan it was super cute na
Originally posted by: priya20204sana
Voice says " Ek baar phir se sidnaaz karenge Romance"
Matlab maan toh liya na BB mai kya kiya. ๐๐ Phir band karo msk.
IMM2 3rd promo as well out
and it's a bad one๐Originally posted by: Ashhima3
Spotboye seems to be obsessed with Sidnaz relationship status!!
oh yes! I m dying to watch the show
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k