Originally posted by: L3GTKN45K6AOSBHB
I haven't watched dhrubotara for two weeks...😆
Mishti!!!
Did you watch the new promo?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: L3GTKN45K6AOSBHB
I haven't watched dhrubotara for two weeks...😆
Mishti!!!
Did you watch the new promo?
Which one??? The arrest of Dhrubo???
Originally posted by: 5ATEEHM3TG3BK7B7
Which one??? The arrest of Dhrubo???
Go to YouTube as soon as you can! The marriage promo is here ❤️
Go to YouTube as soon as you can! The marriage promo is here ❤️
I am having problem with YouTube...😭
Ekhane post Koro na please...
Originally posted by: QS7HT7XOOJRFVLTZ
I am having problem with YouTube...😭
Ekhane post Koro na please...
Ki kore kare?
Ki kore kare?
Click the share option, copy the link and simply past it here...
Originally posted by: THEF77LQXF6MFXY5
Click the share option, copy the link and simply past it here...
Thank you 🤗
Ki daroon promo
I am waiting to see Dhruba's kids and ek chatt phase...😆
Subh kaam mein der kaisi... Shaadi karlo jaldi...😎😎😎
Originally posted by: I4TDLL4Q3TX6BPH4
I am waiting to see Dhruba'd kids and ek chatt phase...😆
Subh kaam mein der kaisi... Shaadi karlo jaldi...😎😎😎
I love their styling. Let this be their styling in the actual sequence, please please.
Yes. Waiting to see the kids and how they react to DhrubaTara marriage and the changing family dynamics. And if Dhruba actually tells Tara why he is marrying her, then that will be the best. I don't want any secrets. Truth should be the foundation of their relationship ❤️
I love their styling. Let this be their styling in the actual sequence, please please.
Yes. Waiting to see the kids and how they react to DhrubaTara marriage and the changing family dynamics. And if Dhruba actually tells Tara why he is marrying her, then that will be the best. I don't want any secrets. Truth should be the foundation of their relationship ❤️
Dhruba is getting young day by day...😆
Kya similarity hai business tycoons ki...🤣🤣🤣
Yes, the kid's will play an important role...
Hello and welcome to the Appreciation Thread of the upcoming Star Jalsha show Dhrubotara. Few points to note:- This AT is only for discussing...
First 12 mins . The episode begins with young boy Keyan in white kurta apologising to the young girl in black saree Noa for coming late . He...
17