Originally posted by: GLRRKSJZT4CXIWOA
Na dekhini... I am busy with the return of him in that Serial.
Dujone ek saathe dekhbo tahole 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: GLRRKSJZT4CXIWOA
Na dekhini... I am busy with the return of him in that Serial.
Dujone ek saathe dekhbo tahole 🤗
Dujone ek saathe dekhbo tahole 🤗
Yes...🤗
Keu jane show e ekhon ki hoche?
Taholei bojha jache Dhrubo kotota ache 😆 Thik ache, 'bhalobasar jonno bhalobasar manushke chere jete' hole bhalobasa ta toh hote hobe.
Taholei bojha jache Dhrubo kotota ache 😆 Thik ache, 'bhalobasar jonno bhalobasar manushke chere jete' hole bhalobasa ta toh hote hobe.
I haven't watched dhrubotara for two weeks...😆
Originally posted by: 3NKKCMUTTTZZPLFW
I haven't watched dhrubotara for two weeks...😆
The last I watched was February 7th. 😆 Did the story progress much? I read the Hotstar summary...Something about Chandini?
The last I watched was February 7th. 😆 Did the story progress much? I read the Hotstar summary...Something about Chandini?
God knows... I read only caps...🤣
The last I watched was February 7th. 😆 Did the story progress much? I read the Hotstar summary...Something about Chandini?
Chandni was kidnapped...🤣
Originally posted by: V7PX6LUKBY35AL4O
Chandni was kidnapped...🤣
Yeah, and the promo showed that Agni and Tara would accuse Dhrubo 🤔 Like... A businessman like Dhrubo kidnapping people... It's too much.
Yeah, and the promo showed that Agni and Tara would accuse Dhrubo 🤔 Like... A businessman like Dhrubo kidnapping people... It's too much.
This show is better than that one.
Hello and welcome to the Appreciation Thread of the upcoming Star Jalsha show Dhrubotara. Few points to note:- This AT is only for discussing...
First 12 mins . The episode begins with young boy Keyan in white kurta apologising to the young girl in black saree Noa for coming late . He...
17