Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

I will tell u where I see the issue erupts from..

Bh2 initially promoted as a story of hate and revenge of Maya.. which it really is but it has a huge usp for MayRa which I am not sure if they anticipated to start with will become bigger than the actual concept of the show.. now the channel cannot promote MayRa because its kind of against the original concept of the show added to the father son thing which is already something they know will face backlash .. even in the marriage and rishikesh tracks which were so good they promoted Mayas revenge of returning as a bride..

Even the insta promotions was all about Mayas revenge..they promoted rishi death as Mayas win.. 

Now coming to the revenge itself there is no high point in the show.. they could promote Mayas crack down of each of the allies but they have to do it without giving out any hints.. again in these kind of shows they dont have media bts because they cannot give out the spoiler and let ppl already know what's going to happen because it kills the thrill part.. 

@Bold - Agree. It's tough to promote revenge thrillers without giving away any spoilers which could kill the interest and might end up revealing Maya's plans beforehand. But  it's a fact that they are neglecting the show and it's promotions. I don't get it why they took away all the repeat time slots

pranurosid thumbnail
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

His glasses ... handsome handsome.. 

The last time I played holi was 14 years ago ðŸ˜³

Why yaar don't you guys have Holi parties in the hindu communities there? 

Waise please hume Holi ka gift de do na, ff update karke🤗

pranurosid thumbnail

BTW did anyone observe Aamir is not there in the new poster of Beyhadh2 MahaMovie. Is that bcz he was actually not part of sinners or even the interns of Sony sidelined him😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

Sony promo-- Beyhadh 2 Time slot change... 10:30pm from 16th March

Excellent decision

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Sony promo-- Beyhadh 2 Time slot change... 10:30pm from 16th March

Excellent decision

Yeah best decision🥳 Lagta hain they do consider FD and viewers feedback..I strongly feel they stalk the DT😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

Also there is likely to be a new entry....mostly opposite Maya. 

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The show was supposed to be on Maya's revenge but people are finding interest in MayRa.I understand they cannot promote MayRa but taking away the repeat slots is unacceptable