Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

They have turned a lot of ppl dark in the show.. even now Ananya and aditya are grey.. except Rudra in real sense is the only white character they are holding.. nandini ofcourse but she isnt much around. 

Ananya may turn dark as well.Maya is grey currently.

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Maybe not. Coz they played Holi last night. 

Holi will be a holiday.. most ppl celebrate.. even crew.. 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dewdrops.16

Ananya may turn dark as well.Maya is grey currently.

@Bold - Even after knowing her father's truth?🤔

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I don't think that's the issue

They did promote it as revenge thriller. 

Only prateek kept saying it will have all three revenge-madness-love😆

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I hope Maya's next target will be Sudhir..He and Jogi were the ones who brutally kicked her and pushed her off the bridge🤬

Armu4eva thumbnail

He is so handsome

I have breathing troubles

https://twitter.com/TeamShivin1/status/1237270534380900352?s=19

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yes TRP are main issue. But irrespective of it, they didn't show any efforts to shuffle time slot or make extra efforts to promote it. I understand it's not getting returns but instead of earning negative response, they could have made cheaper promotion initiatives. Last season bh1 team was on kapil sharma show. This season nothing. Very few tv promos. Like once every month 

I will tell u where I see the issue erupts from..

Bh2 initially promoted as a story of hate and revenge of Maya.. which it really is but it has a huge usp for MayRa which I am not sure if they anticipated to start with will become bigger than the actual concept of the show.. now the channel cannot promote MayRa because its kind of against the original concept of the show added to the father son thing which is already something they know will face backlash .. even in the marriage and rishikesh tracks which were so good they promoted Mayas revenge of returning as a bride..

Even the insta promotions was all about Mayas revenge..they promoted rishi death as Mayas win.. 

Now coming to the revenge itself there is no high point in the show.. they could promote Mayas crack down of each of the allies but they have to do it without giving out any hints.. again in these kind of shows they dont have media bts because they cannot give out the spoiler and let ppl already know what's going to happen because it kills the thrill part.. 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

I will tell u where I see the issue erupts from..

Bh2 initially promoted as a story of hate and revenge of Maya.. which it really is but it has a huge usp for MayRa which I am not sure if they anticipated to start with will become bigger than the actual concept of the show.. now the channel cannot promote MayRa because its kind of against the original concept of the show added to the father son thing which is already something they know will face backlash .. even in the marriage and rishikesh tracks which were so good they promoted Mayas revenge of returning as a bride..

Even the insta promotions was all about Mayas revenge..they promoted rishi death as Mayas win.. 

Now coming to the revenge itself there is no high point in the show.. they could promote Mayas crack down of each of the allies but they have to do it without giving out any hints.. again in these kind of shows they dont have media bts because they cannot give out the spoiler and let ppl already know what's going to happen because it kills the thrill part.. 

Exactly.

Yehi bol rahi thi.. They built the hype around MJ-Maya but it's Mayra that's the biggest usp.. 

NamuVyas thumbnail

His glasses ... handsome handsome.. 

The last time I played holi was 14 years ago ðŸ˜³