How contrasting🤣Happy birthday theeki Mishti 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How contrasting🤣Happy birthday theeki Mishti 🤗
Happy Birthday Mishti 😳
I hope you have a wonderful day and a great year ahead 👍🏼

Happy birthday theeki Mishti 🤗
Thanks a lot...🤗❤️
Originally posted by: MayurChan
Happy Birthday Mishti 😳
I hope you have a wonderful day and a great year ahead 👍🏼
Thanks a lot, Mayur Da...😃
PM ka reply?Kab?
A very happy birthday to you. Wishing you love, luck and happiness.
Lots of love.
🤗
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
A very happy birthday to you. Wishing you love, luck and happiness.
Lots of love.
🤗
Thanks a lot, Harshada di...🤗❤️
Many many manyyyy happy returns of the day Mishtii... so good to have met a choota cute bachhhu like you.. I started with your stories.. many stories and update you use to post before you actually started conversation.
One person who changes decisions every seconds and tries so hard to stay neutral when it comes to Bajaj plot in the show😆 I hope Pavan is keeing a track on kitne baar you have maroed palti already 🤣
I really wish all the best things to happen to you and may you always be this teda hai but mera hai types Mishtaaa..
Happppppyyy walllllaaa birthday again.. 🤗
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Many many manyyyy happy returns of the day Mishtii... so good to have met a choota cute bachhhu like you.. I started with your stories.. many stories and update you use to post before you actually started conversation.
One person who changes decisions every seconds and tries so hard to stay neutral when it comes to Bajaj plot in the show😆 I hope Pavan is keeing a track on kitne baar you have maroed palti already 🤣
I really wish all the best things to happen to you and may you always be this teda hai but mera hai types Mishtaaa..
Happppppyyy walllllaaa birthday again.. 🤗
Thanks a lot, Meenu didiiiiii...🤗🤗🤗
Mera Palti maroing will never stop... 😆 even Pavan da is tired I think...🤣