Happy Birthday Sweet Mishti... 🥳
God bless you dear be happy and keep smiling always...🤗
Thanks a lot, Jiya di...❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Sweet Mishti... 🥳
God bless you dear be happy and keep smiling always...🤗
Thanks a lot, Jiya di...❤️🤗
Many Many happy returns of the day Mish. I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness❤️Stay happy girl and keep smiling dear.
Lots of love xoxo❤️😘😘😘😘😘❤️
Many Many happy returns of the day Mish. I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness❤️Stay happy girl and keep smiling dear.
Lots of love xoxo❤️😘😘😘😘😘❤️
Thanks a lot, Mahi di..❤️
Muaaaaah...
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Happy Birthday 🎂🎈
Thanks a lot...❤️
Mujhko gift mangta hai mishri🤣😎
*runs away*
Even I Mishti
I am with you Riya😎
I will run to Neptune
😈😈😈😈 gift gift gift gift
*starts the chant*
gift gift g i f t g i f t
Naara lagao Gift ka
Gift gift gift
Happy birthday theeki Mishti 🤗