KZK 2 Chat Club #5 [DT Note Page 59 and 74 ]- Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

45.1k

Users

42

Likes

875

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FANMZVIZNGIE7MJY

😆😆😆

Samajhti hoon...🤣

Woh rubber cork uda tha woh 10th main nightmares deta tha

And those endo and exo🤣

SQRNKGIFUOYP33MZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Woh rubber cork uda tha woh 10th main nightmares deta tha

And those endo and exo🤣

Endosmosis and exosmosis...🤣

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RQBGQDE2WXF3FIZT

Endosmosis and exosmosis...🤣

Even Heat wala

Endothermic and exothermic

Phir woh mahaan logon ke avishkaar

SQRNKGIFUOYP33MZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Even Heat wala

Endothermic and exothermic

Phir woh mahaan logon ke avishkaar

Yes ..😭😭😭

I have to read... I exhausted myself last night reading the whole plant part. Anatomy, Morphology, everything...😆

Slept at 3.🤣

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AIXFGEN4PPLLYU2W

Yes ..😭😭😭

I have to read... I exhausted myself last night reading the whole plant part. Anatomy, Morphology, everything...😆

Slept at 3.🤣

Oh god Plant anatomy yaad matt dila

Mujhe animal anatomy zyada bhaati hai

SQRNKGIFUOYP33MZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Oh god Plant anatomy yaad matt dila

Mujhe animal anatomy zyada bhaati hai

Yes, animal anatomy is best...

But I hate the cockroach and worm and frog wala parts....🤢🤢🤢

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Q3FAPWQHKZ4LOXW2

Yes, animal anatomy is best...

But I hate the cockroach and worm and frog wala parts....🤢🤢🤢

🤣

Dorsal view and ventrical view

SQRNKGIFUOYP33MZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

🤣

Dorsal view and ventrical view

Yuck...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I hate them ... Frogs the most... EWWW...🤢

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: B4SXD46XKUQHHDO2

Yuck...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I hate them ... Frogs the most... EWWW...🤢

Soch people had to disect them🤣
SQRNKGIFUOYP33MZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Soch people had to disect them🤣

My dad dissected frog, uncle dissected Cockroach and I dissected Sunflower...🤣🤣🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".