Woh rubber cork uda tha woh 10th main nightmares deta tha
And those endo and exo🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Woh rubber cork uda tha woh 10th main nightmares deta tha
And those endo and exo🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Woh rubber cork uda tha woh 10th main nightmares deta tha
And those endo and exo🤣
Endosmosis and exosmosis...🤣
Even Heat walaOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Endosmosis and exosmosis...🤣
Endothermic and exothermic
Phir woh mahaan logon ke avishkaar
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Even Heat wala
Endothermic and exothermic
Phir woh mahaan logon ke avishkaar
Yes ..😭😭😭
I have to read... I exhausted myself last night reading the whole plant part. Anatomy, Morphology, everything...😆
Slept at 3.🤣
Oh god Plant anatomy yaad matt dilaOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Yes ..😭😭😭
I have to read... I exhausted myself last night reading the whole plant part. Anatomy, Morphology, everything...😆
Slept at 3.🤣
Mujhe animal anatomy zyada bhaati hai
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Oh god Plant anatomy yaad matt dila
Mujhe animal anatomy zyada bhaati hai
Yes, animal anatomy is best...
But I hate the cockroach and worm and frog wala parts....🤢🤢🤢
🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yes, animal anatomy is best...
But I hate the cockroach and worm and frog wala parts....🤢🤢🤢
Dorsal view and ventrical view
Yuck...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I hate them ... Frogs the most... EWWW...🤢
Soch people had to disect them🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Soch people had to disect them🤣
My dad dissected frog, uncle dissected Cockroach and I dissected Sunflower...🤣🤣🤣