Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
@Priya . Kammo have changed .Looks like she is ready for MiNeil Kanyadaan 😆
I wonder kya ab kammo neil ko saaf nazro se dekhegi ya ab bhi line maregi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
@Priya . Kammo have changed .Looks like she is ready for MiNeil Kanyadaan 😆
I wonder kya ab kammo neil ko saaf nazro se dekhegi ya ab bhi line maregi😆
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
@Priya . Kammo have changed .Looks like she is ready for MiNeil Kanyadaan 😆
Woh kabhi nahi sudhregi😆 once MiNeil will make their relationship official she will go back to being her old self.
Nayi khichadi (stupid hai thodi,sorry)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ZazAkhfmq/?igshid=1hog6tbmcjqu6
M- ek toh tumne mujhe pure 10 minutes baad anniversary wish kiya. Woh bhi jab Arya ne Hume wish kiya uske baad tumhe yaad aaya . And ab tum mujhe attitude dikha rahe ho
N- Mai attitude dikha raha hu really? First anniversary ke din tumse Maine ek chota sa kiss manga as a gift and tum nahi de rahi ho Mini
M- Punishment hai tumhari for loving your book more than wife. Mujhe bohat neend aarahi hai goodnight and kiss your book.
She rests her head on his shoulder
M- Ye maximum romance hai jo tumhe milega aaj don’t expect anything more
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Chef Neil is very easy person it's just that he don't like to be tamed or domesticated....
Really Neil.... I never felt that... Wild hote hi tame karwane ke liye....
Preet got it very clearly... As she knows how her friend is taming him...
Neil.... 🤣🤣
This taming part is another hint of his backstory I guess maybe a super possessive female friend who has one sided obsession for Neil but Neil does not reciprocate in the similar way hence hiding.
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
You better do it 🤣 look like Cvs stalks us here or is it @Priya is it you again ? Secret agent of Cvs ? 😆
Nahi 😆
Neil is the easiest person in the world😆really???
Loved the mischievous smile which he gave mini pointing at arya saying ab bhugto🤣
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Nayi khichadi (stupid hai thodi,sorry)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9ZazAkhfmq/?igshid=1hog6tbmcjqu6
M- ek toh tumne mujhe pure 10 minutes baad anniversary wish kiya. Woh bhi jab Arya ne Hume wish kiya uske baad tumhe yaad aaya . And ab tum mujhe attitude dikha rahe ho
N- Mai attitude dikha raha hu really? First anniversary ke din tumse Maine ek chota sa kiss manga as a gift and tum nahi de rahi ho Mini
M- Punishment hai tumhari for loving your book more than wife. Mujhe bohat neend aarahi hai goodnight and kiss your book.
She rests her head on his shoulder
M- Ye maximum romance hai jo tumhe milega aaj don’t expect anything more
😆Pictures are perfect. Mini can give this punishment.😆
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Good that ballon celebration was between trio who are real winners and family was not involved in this
Yeah right... Even I was happy for that... Only trio was there in balloon scene....
Originally posted by: Priya204
Neil is the easiest person in the world😆really???
Loved the mischievous smile which he gave mini pointing at arya saying ab bhugto🤣
I was thinking you spoke about metoo thing other day so what about Pre accusing Neil ? Due to Bobby being hurt 😆 future track ?
Originally posted by: Priya204
This taming part is another hint of his backstory I guess maybe a super possessive female friend who has one sided obsession for Neil but Neil does not reciprocate in the similar way hence hiding.
I think precap is misleading 😆 like @zalima said it can be some house help, secretary even if he is Aditya ,agent 😆
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277