Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I know I know diyaaa🤣🤗....All my lame predictions are coming true. i have decoded the yrhpk writers....😆The precap thing is just to confuse us....she myt have got a small burn....LOL....she was fit and fine to play holi the next day.....how much hurt could she have been??

Mishku thing I have mentioned in Ammu's post what is bothering me. Rest we all know this is contrived drama to make a big dhamaka at the end.

I liked Abir Meenu and Kunal Parul scenes ......it was kind of parallel parallel with their equations. 

Kushti bonding ....there is progress.....but we haven't see any proper convo between them till now.....like we dnt knw if they have any individual equation or not. Or if it is solely based on making Abir happy. So her helping out Kunal with Parul seemed random....when before it was Kuhu who used to help him with personal stuff.

Yaar why haven't they kissed till now...??🤣kuch zyada hi oldey vibes nahi de rahe ?? 🤣

haha come up with some mast prediction naa makers will surely listen to you 🤣🤗 ofcourse it will be small burn maybe in hand or maybe she didnt even get hurt but just fell near the fire only 🤣

Haan i read it yaar n i agree... even though mish is wrong in hiding its a usual thing now... but i always worry about one thing when it comes to mish is like you said her judgement n also that leading to some problem... i guessed in baba track the truth will not reach abir n meenu will meddle n here too i'm guessing meenu is gonna use this for something n mish is gonna get in trouble along with kuhu... thats what worries me more yaar

Mmmm kushti i agree her helping is little random, they would've shown something gradual here... even the temple thing, n coffee episodes were good as kunals hesitation n mish understanding was clear... but this is little sudden... and regarding the reason... Yes Kushti bond is solely for abir they dont have any individual bond like kubir but here its very sensitive tbh... abir is the one who is connecting them, if one damage in mishbir or abinal it will affect this bond too... the only thing bonding them is their common love for abir... 

haha Mini about kiss i feel something is up with the prolonged SR talk... i mean why such counting days, kiss challenge, yaar even old couples do IT in first night or following nights n they dont openly talk about it so much when they can easily do IT with so much opportunity🤣 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

🤣🤣

Mini feeling sad yaar we were wasted our time in useless ships😆..see we will get more ss onscreen for Abinal and so many off screen IV..Awwwww my Abinal rocks🤗🤗

🤣🤣

Exactly I am feeling sad for the time I invested in wanting the other ships to sail🤣

Atleast thi ship won't sink.....safe hain....🤗

Even I have accepted it and love it now....🤣🤣I accepted that reality during the 200 episode celebrations......😆plus can't deny they have the best chemistry in the show.....

Mishku is a headche now🤣And mishbir has no tadap like abhinal.....😭....likh kar rona araha hain .......kya kru.......kuku is interested haar bhai pills...aur kuch nahi......

Even geethu has started shipping them.....aur koi ship nahi baccha iss shw.....mein....

Nishbir nishmish meme merul sab dhoob gaya.....🤣

🤣 welcome welcome ji to reality 🤣🥳🥳

mishku was interesting only in start but i started loving abinal post mishbir GD itself... n slowly i realized their chemistry... 🤣  rona mat baby this ship will sail long they have that strength in them.. yesterday i thought a plate of noodles will solve their issue but today they proved they dont need anything in true love 😭😆 i just love their scene... 🤣

Geethu too wow come on people this is good... 🥳

Oyee MeMe is still intact baba said naa he will be back soon 🤣 other two ships dhoobed very badly 🤣

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Mini Hifi even me too started shipping Abinal as naanu said they have sachi love story.see kunal kuch nahi kartha iski wife ke sath aur abir ko bhi kuch nahi karne deta(kunal find reasons to come to meet his bhai)🤣

ohh geethu welcome welcome thank god finally you too joined the real ship.. 🤣🥳kunal wont do IT or let abir do IT🤣 my option is adopt kunal as mishbir kid then he himself will encourage them for a younger sister/brother 🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Of course....hand kiss se ab kaam chalana padega......😆

I want to cry now.....its kind of a depromotion for mishti from cheek kiss to hand kiss.....🤣

Why are u feeling sry for abir ?? Mishti tho ab tak forehead kiss se hi kaam chala rahi hain....😒🤣

Abir atleast had some variety.....hand kiss, cheek kiss, forehead kiss, temple kiss......itna kaafi haina uskeliye??🤣

aiyuooooo

Mishbir modern couple kaab honge

Originally posted by: piyasingh

See mere dil ki baat aaj pura Forum keh rha hai..mini sab teri wajah se hai..na tu predict kerti na ye sab hota..*rolling eyes*  

🤣🤣🤣 Piya you chuppi rustom you have so many wishes yet you dont say anything

I agreee👍🏼

Bold - I agree with this even more. Somehow I think this one truth she is hiding is going to back fire on Mishti and can keep all her relations at stake. Abir wil understand, but what abt the rest of the RVs??

Mini this is what i think will lead to abir leaving rjv with mish... and she would agree this time i think... bcoz she is already seeing why kuhu is doing all this... at one point she will be fed up... knowing kuhu insecurity n whole family blaming mish abir wont tolerate... they need to understand mish n meenu should be exposed.. just guessing when meenu blames the girls n she herself might expose kuhu... this all will trigger n after a big dhamaka for good of everyone abir will move out.. this might actually lead to mishku equation change seeing how it had affected everyone... 

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

aiyuooooo

Mishbir modern couple kaab honge

ohh bahut modern aur alien bhi hai cool 🤣

they talk alot about SR, kiss miss or what not but will never do anything... 🤣 even old people can do IT but mishbir can never do IT 🤣

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

Abir's aaj tak kiss nahi kiya means like as in a wife or in their relationship??🤪

Will they really show MishBir kiss (ofcourse camera angle😆)??can we expect it??

I mean abir or mishti never failed in their challenges till date..so hope we get one tomo❤️

Yaar even regional telugu serials got progress ,they are showing camera angle kisses and that too in front of family😆and here they are behaving like 1950's😆

Yaar even tamil shows have camera angle kiss 🤣 what not they have improved alot n here comes mishbir an alien couple 🤣

🤣🤣

Of course ajeeb couple and their kisss-maat ......aur humari phooti kisss-maat....🤣

Okay.....I think he stopped Kunal from coming inside because he was secretly enjoying Mishti's hand caressal. He was turned on🤣.....Lol, he has a hand kink I think......😆

Aur Kunal ander aajatha tho.. mishti will stop what she is doing and he wouldn't have got his...😆....samjha kar yaar.....😆

ohhhoo you got abir red handed he looks innocent but with not so innocent thoughts 🤣🤣