Miniiii kyu bola Kuhu ka bday ke baare main??? Sab tumahari wajah se🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know 😳

Sab meri wajah se....😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I am quitting the predictions😆They make the worst predictions come true.....😆

Whatever be the justifications Mishti hiding this kaand of Kuhu is wrong. Atleast they could have shown her wanting to confide in Abir later on. The thing is I haven't blamed Mishti for hiding many things....because from where I see the rest of the characters are no less when it comes to hiding and brushing things under the carpet.  LOL .....I had a long discussion with Uru on this only yesterday. 

And I kind of agree that when it comes to Mishti she has a lack of judgement on whom to trust or what to reveal or when to reveal. If the same had happened with Abhinal and Abir chose to hide Kunal's kaand I wouldn't have been this disappointed. As Uru had mentioned in her post , the people who try to correct u also has the huge impact on whether the person wil repeat the mistake or not. Mishti berating Kuhu alone will never work as Kuhu will always take it the wrong way. Kunal realized his mistakes and tried to correct it becoz it came from his bhai. So Mishti needs to step back and let someone else take over, because this is not some petty thing Kuhu has done to hurt Mishti, she kind of committed a crime which could have been fatal.

I dnt believe in the theory that she is taking Abir for granted or something along those lines. My disappointment is solely from the way she handles Kuhu. Keeping quiet for the sake of family happiness is not going to fly with me........

Ok sry for the long rant.....I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

@bold - 😆I asked the same question. What were they doing under the jacket then?? Mish used to kiss on his cheeks before marriage 😆ab kya?? Did they become too old?? Liplock ho sakta hain.....with a flower to hide theie faces.....🤣

I understand..even I didn't like Mishti hiding this from abir.but I expected this to.come..so I am not disappointed🤣

Cheek kiss??as far as I remember we got only very few ksises in the show..that too forehead kiss,I don't remember anything else..they r really ajeeb..itne self control..😆😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

I hope mishti will tell him yaar..even he wont reveal may be he will be upset and forgive her becoz she is bro na😆

I am saying geethu..don't hopeu will.be extremely disappointed..and we will be ranting in the forum..so keep very less hopes..my piece of advice🤣🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Miniiiiiiiiiii 🤗

seriously you should join the team re every prediction of yours is right 🤣🤣 now come on predict whats about precap do you think the imw spoiler is true that mish gets a burn... *holding mike for you* bolo duniya wants to know your opinion 🤣

coming to mish yes same feeling atleast as of now she is giving reason as abir is worried but like baba truth show her wanting to say to abir atleast.... but you know what this is gonna build up to sisters being reason for family problem which meenu wanted to prove... all this is leading to that only i feel kuhu doing mistake n mish hiding everything for one or other reason... i feel this is gonna blast at one point... 

uff lets concentrate concentrate on most important things..

Abir meenu wow seriously that scene was best of today... he said it on face to meenu that i loved so much, he noticed meenu reaction perfectly... anyone can trust her but he will never..

about kuhu only if anyone says him he can doubt until then he will do kuhu jhaap what to do... i wont blame abir even kunal knew the extend of hatred kuhu had for mish still he  doesnt say anything now what can we expect from abir... 

kunal parul scene uff small small development... yaar mishkun are slowly developing but bcoz of drama we are not able to see it... infact it was fully visible during nish mish how he noticed mish n kept saying how similar mishbir are, he started accepting n trusting her since then... now its developing... 

Mini here too they are saying to have count of night see abir clarified nothing happened last night too... and they havent even kissed 🤣🤣 kisss mat karab hai abir ka n also humara best option adopt nanko atleast then he will want a baby sister/brother n will allow mishbir to do IT 🤣

I know I know diyaaa🤣🤗....All my lame predictions are coming true. i have decoded the yrhpk writers....😆The precap thing is just to confuse us....she myt have got a small burn....LOL....she was fit and fine to play holi the next day.....how much hurt could she have been??

Mishku thing I have mentioned in Ammu's post what is bothering me. Rest we all know this is contrived drama to make a big dhamaka at the end.

I liked Abir Meenu and Kunal Parul scenes ......it was kind of parallel parallel with their equations. 

Kushti bonding ....there is progress.....but we haven't see any proper convo between them till now.....like we dnt knw if they have any individual equation or not. Or if it is solely based on making Abir happy. So her helping out Kunal with Parul seemed random....when before it was Kuhu who used to help him with personal stuff.

Yaar why haven't they kissed till now...??🤣kuch zyada hi oldey vibes nahi de rahe ?? 🤣

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I am regretting the bday prediction🙆😳......makers ne kuch zyada hi seriously liya mera prediction.....😆

First give a slap then cake khilao.....what kind of bond is this?? 😆

I am too tired to talk abt today's episode...😆

Bold- Saving grace in today's epissode....😆okay...mystery solved ...they haven't kissed each other till now....😆toh phir jacket ke ander kya kar rahe the ???😆

Aur itni tayyarri kyun karna hain bhai....??😆I can't understand their kinks........kiss karne keliye challenge??? Ab IT karne keliye bhi challenge doge kya??😆

ajeeb kisssss-maat wale couple hair yar

They have taken Kisss- maat very  sereciously 😆

Ajeeb couple sach Mein

can you tell me why he stopped Kunal from coming🤣

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

yes everyone come on say it Sam MINI ki wajah se 😈😈🤣  baby if you predict something like this again i'm gonna kill you makers are following you wholeheartedly 🤣🤣

pali except for AbiNal bond nothing is real sab muh maya hai 🤣

Diyaaaaaaa😳🤗......meine kitne acche acche predictions diye the......they always take up the lame ones.....🤔😆I have decided to stop now.

Lol....this Abhinal bond was only one I never shipped...for reasons unknown......but now I am been forced to ship it. Since all my other ships sank miserably😆

Can't deny they have chemistry🤣😒

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Diyaaaaaaa😳🤗......meine kitne acche acche predictions diye the......they always take up the lame ones.....🤔😆I have decided to stop now.

Lol....this Abhinal bond was only one I never shipped...for reasons unknown......but now I am been forced to ship it. Since all my other ships sank miserably😆

Can't deny they have chemistry🤣😒

Mini Hifi even me too started shipping Abinal as naanu said they have sachi love story.see kunal kuch nahi kartha iski wife ke sath aur abir ko bhi kuch nahi karne deta(kunal find reasons to come to meet his bhai)🤣

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haan 🤣meri hi wajah se.......

Because I am able to predict the lame twists they are coming up with for the sake of drama.....🤣

Kushti and saccharine sweet is not digetible for me.....I liked their hate bond.....atleast they should have shone some convos between them before this chumminess......😆

I know I asking for too much....😆

See mere dil ki baat aaj pura Forum keh rha hai..mini sab teri wajah se hai..na tu predict kerti na ye sab hota..*rolling eyes*  

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

So another cycle of hiding and blaming continues since it's the raw material for creating drama smiley14smiley14 sab aaj hi expose ho jaata toh bacha hi kya tha smiley36

1. Abir is too naive it seems , the guy who can take his mother's brother's parul's and baba's kaands truth with a pinch of salt and still manage to have a sane mind and sail through  would really weaken when if he gets to know what his bro did to him smiley19smiley19 shyad abir ki tabiyat aur khrab ho jaaye yeh jaanke smiley44smiley44 Behosh ho jayega sach sunega toh 

2. Hmmmm....mishti seems to be worried for abir and more  seems to be worried to clear her name as a "home breaker" ... she hid it because she wants abir's happiness.... that's also why she also keeps his idea of living separately pushing under the carpet as well ...she dosent take the idea of living separately in a serious way but definitely takes his small request to have a cordial bond with meenu very seriously .smiley14 because she knows abir's happiness is with the family... arey bhai when mishti only wants to live together toh thoda cordial bond ho yeh toh wish karega na abir 😆 Isme kya galat kya hai ?

so brushing the truth under the carpet in the name of family love is absolutely okay I guess ...

3. Guess just apologising in front of God and making a birthday wish that kaands don't come out just because you wont be able to face the victim is absolutely fine then smiley17

4. Good that abir isn't trusting his mom , but then it's high time you try to find who did it abir smiley24 Aren't you worried to know who did it ? Anyways nothing happens with private confrontation in the show , we all know that smiley36 Meenu is ready with her next plan , property papers smiley14 

5. Mishnal bond is again rising smiley36smiley36 Surprisingly I found myself loving that scene for the one line that actually teared me up for this line  - bachhe maa ko  samjhe na samjhe...maa unhe zarur samjhegi smiley27 

6. AM scene was cute ...that's it !

7. Meenu's plan flops again,  her dream is just not turning into a reality smiley36smiley36 But she is not giving up too , now new plan for holi  - the property papers ...did mishti fall deliberately so that she can flop meenu's next plan as well and burn the papers ?  Twisted thought I know but still 

It was a boring and disappointing episode,  even though we give 1000 justifications behind any action , but that won't make it right , it will help just help us understand the situation but no where prove that the person was right to do so .... simple as that ! In my opinion,  committing a crime is wrong and deciding to hide it is even wrong,  there just be any justification for it ! 

But I still don't know why I have a hope that mishti won't let it go 🙈  at least it's a warning to kuhu side...more like a latak ti talwar on her .... let's see Iska kuchh asar hoga ya nahi 😆

Till how long will the cycle continue,  who will break it now ?

I agreee👍🏼

Bold - I agree with this even more. Somehow I think this one truth she is hiding is going to back fire on Mishti and can keep all her relations at stake. Abir wil understand, but what abt the rest of the RVs??

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Abir's aaj tak kiss nahi kiya means like as in a wife or in their relationship??🤪

Will they really show MishBir kiss (ofcourse camera angle😆)??can we expect it??

I mean abir or mishti never failed in their challenges till date..so hope we get one tomo❤️

Yaar even regional telugu serials got progress ,they are showing camera angle kisses and that too in front of family😆and here they are behaving like 1950's😆