This gives me such a feeling that I can't describe it... Beautifully made on an awesome song...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9TWbfpBMFs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This gives me such a feeling that I can't describe it... Beautifully made on an awesome song...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9TWbfpBMFs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
well if we won't get prerish scenes I rather see bajaj grey side. It's not like the writers are really spending much time on creating nice prerish scenes. I just prefer the other.Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I want to be hopeful so much that I am literally forcing myself to be. That's my state. I want to believe but .... karan too said RB loves Prerna... and prerna will live as long as he is alive...But never mentioned beyond that.... Another indication. Shreya says they have done Ivs, I am waiting for it to get a better picture because that man says literally everything 😆
But apart from that,
Because after the leap, everything is wrong with the show every single thing.
I wish I could discuss maybe PM would be better.
Mishti 7 more posts😃Originally posted by: MishtiNew
This gives me such a feeling that I can't describe it... Beautifully made on an awesome song...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9TWbfpBMFs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
well if we won't get prerish scenes I rather see bajaj grey side. It's not like the writers are really spending much time on creating nice prerish scenes. I just prefer the other.
Grey Bajaj is better than getting nothing...
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
This gives me such a feeling that I can't describe it... Beautifully made on an awesome song...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9TWbfpBMFs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
If only this was a GK show! PreRish would have been the magical couple on screen. She made an epic dance with the leads in DTHHJ with the same song.
Anyway, the less said about the show, the better. Whatever little I saw of PreRish was a Gazillion times better than anything else. It’s actually soulful, beautiful and heartwarming
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Hola! I just had a good laugh after watching the episode. I am waiting for Bajaj to come! Looks like Bajaj will be his guardian angel and mentor always watching her from a distance!

yahin toh galti kar di. GK show hoti toh PreRish hota hi nahi first place. 😆 ref geet.Originally posted by: manzilmukul
If only this was a GK show! PreRish would have been the magical couple on screen. She made an epic dance with the leads in DTHHJ with the same song.
Anyway, the less said about the show, the better. Whatever little I saw of PreRish was a Gazillion times better than anything else. It’s actually soulful, beautiful and heartwarming
dikha nahi 😒