I guess the Ani will help her because the show is Progressive🥱...but you never know!
Let's see🤣
i don't think he is that aware of female's life, the only female in his life is saudamini😆 and that isn't much of a help
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I guess the Ani will help her because the show is Progressive🥱...but you never know!
Let's see🤣
i don't think he is that aware of female's life, the only female in his life is saudamini😆 and that isn't much of a help
Soo true ❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Yeah!! I too thought the same like arranged marriage 😊
Rishtaa teraaaaaa meraaaa🤗
Let's see🤣
i don't think he is that aware of female's life, the only female in his life is saudamini😆 and that isn't much of a help
@red...was (past tense)
I want mini to be past in all sense of Ani life 😈
🤗 humari ek hi soch
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
@red...was (past tense)
I want mini to be past in all sense of Ani life 😈
tu toh komolika bn gy baap re..!!🤪
Mini ka rishta roop rang wala tha but true love is beyond that
Point.
Let's see🤣
i don't think he is that aware of female's life, the only female in his life is saudamini😆 and that isn't much of a help
Kuch bhi for Rudhita ❤️