Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Plz updt soon

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful teaser

Raman is scared for his daughter. That's so sweet but she is yours raman and her appa won't hurt her.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update

Ishra blessed with a baby

Though Raman was happy but also reluctant 

He started maintaining distance

As usual bhallas ,mainly toshiji don't have any problem with it but Ishita was concerned

Want them to talk and sort the matter soon

Updt soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely teaser

Glad Ishita confront him and he opened up

Updt soon

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Update pls! Eagerly waiting 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gitakumar

Update pls! Eagerly waiting 

updating soon

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kiya pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 17

Next morning, Raman was getting ready for office while ishita was busy with the little princess she was looking at raman to talk to him but raman was avoiding her and  baby although in reality raman was also staring at them which was unknown to ishita.

After completing baby morning chores ishita gets up from bed. Seeing her looking  at him, raman hurriedly takes  his office file and turns to leave for office to avoid any talk with ishita. As he was about to leave the room but ishita stands in front of him blocking his way, raman looks at  her and says: ishita take aside I am getting  late for office

Ishita looks into his eyes straight and asks: why you are doing this? Raman aisa kiya hogaya hai. You are avoiding us raman that too intentionally

Raman looks around trying to avoid her and says: what are you saying ishita. I am going to office.. you are over thinking mein aur avoid nhe ishita I am not avoiding

Ishita shook her head listening to his excuse and says: you didn’t looked at baby properly you didn’t hold  her you didn’t played with her aise to phele nhe thy raman. What changed now raman tell me

Raman was finding words to answer ishita he turns  to leave  but ishita hold his  hand and says: or now you have  changed your mind you don’t want to accept baby as you hate aman you cant accept aman baby.

raman gets hurt listening to ishita  words he shook his head and says:i didnt expected this from you ishita you think like this

ishita: i dont know raman..what should i think?? okay you tell me what should i think. phele you were excited for baby took care of me and now after that  birthday party incident you are changed you dont care anymore is it because you cant accept aman baby kuch galat mat samjhna i want things to get clear

Raman gets angry listening to aman name from ishita he pushes her against wall and hisses: she is mine..  ishita  closesher eyes getting scared raman gets soften seeing  ishita scared face he loses his hold and  his voice comes  out like a mere whisper: I am scared tohurt  baby..ishita opens her eyes and looks at raman who was vulnerable..

Raman looks down and says:see.. I hurt you again in my anger. That day also I hurt you and baby. I pushed you ishita.. he couldn’t control his emotions anymore and hides his face in his palm.

Ishita  was looking at raman unable to understand that the man standing in front  of her  is in the pain of guilt as he had hurt her unintentionally and he is  scared that he will hurt her again. Her eyes welled up with tears as she never felt this emotion before she gets another reason for falling for this man. She has gone through lots  of emotional and physical hurt from aman but he never cared for her but raman he is different he is not what he shows.

Getting control over emotions she holds  raman hand and drags her to the bed where  the little princess  is laying awake. Raman looks at baby and says: please ishita..

Ishita tightens her hold on his hand and shook her head and says: raman you say that she is yours then how can you think that you will hurt her.

Raman : I had pushed you ishita you were crying in pain. Doctor said that its risky for both of you. Sab mujse gussa thy I know you are also angry on me. Agar tum dono ko kuch ho jata  to.. he closes his eyes.

Ishita: it was not your fault raman you were not in your senses and you didn’t pushed my intentionally. It was my mistake that I couldn’t balance myself. I am not angry on you raman.

Raman: you are saying this to reduce my guilt haina

Ishita: no raman.. I saying this for  myself. I don’t want to you distance yourself from baby for this. You promised me that you will give father love to her

Raman: I remember my promise  ishita  and I am not backing out  of  it but I am scared that I will hurt her

Ishita takes the baby in her arm and forward her to raman who shook his head and says: take  her in your arms raman. She is your daughter.

Raman takes the little baby in his arms a lone tear fell from his eyes while baby smiles looking at raman making his face  lit  up with happiness. Ishita was admiring them lovingly raman brought his daughter close to his heart and says: dada loves you baby.. listening to him ishita heart skips a beat thinking she will not get the love from raman.

Raman smiles at ishita  and says: thank you ishita. You have taken burden from my chest I cant express my emotions that you are not angry on me for hurting you and baby. I promise I will never hurt you and baby

Ishita nods and says: I know raman but aik problem hai.

Raman gets serious listening to ishita and says: problem?? What problem. Ishita touches baby forehead and says: we are calling her baby only.. what will be her name? raman sigh in relief listening to ishita and smiles looking at baby and says: sach hai baby ka naam to hona chahiye..

Ishita: have you decided  about her name

Raman: yes I have a name inmy mind

Ishita  gets excited and says: tell me raman

Raman: she is an angel, that came in my life bringing lots of happiness therefore I will call her Ashi means happiness. Ashi Raman Kumar  bhalla .. acha naam haina

Ishita smiles listening to raman and says: bohat acha.. but not like this

Raman narrow his eyes and says: matlab.

Ishita: you will arrange a naming ceremony for your daughter.

Raman looks at baby and says: ashi you want a grand ceremony na the baby smiles as if she is agreeing to her dada.. raman gets happy and says: see she likes her name and you don’t worry we will arrange the ceremony tomorrow but I don’t know anything regarding  the ceremony what is needed

Ishita nods and takes baby in her arm and says: mummy jee will tell you.

in the mean Toshi jee enters the room listens  ishita and says: muje kiya batana hai.

Raman looks at her and signs ishita to talk to her. Ishita nods and tells toshi jee of  organizing naming ceremony for little ashi. Toshijee gets excited and says: I was also thinking the same infact I have called madhvi also they are coming today raman puttar come with me I will tell you everything. Ishita you and baby rest I will send breakfast in your room don’t exhaust yourself.

Ishita nods while raman kisses the baby forehead and says: bye princess. Saying this raman follows toshi jee who was telling raman the list should be bought for the ceremony. Raman was listening  keenly to her. After telling everything toshi jee looks at raman and says: puttar..

Raman was so into checking the list he didn’t realize and replies: jee maa.. listening to his answer toshijee gets emotional by the time raman also realize what  he has called her. He looks at toshi jee while toshi jee cries for the first time she was feeling that she is mother of raman she hold raman hand and says: aik baar phr bol maa..

Raman takes his hand back and says: mrs bhalla you don’t have to fake this motherly love for me I have seen it in my birthday party. Listen ishita parents  are coming and tomorrow is big day for my daughter don’t create any scene.saying this he leaves while toshijee keeps  looking at raman retreating figure.

Mr bhalla comes  and sit beside  her and says: toshi jee I will tell you onlyone thing. When you stop looking at him as aman and start accepting him asraman only he will accept you. Its not easy for him to accept us we didn’t existed for him in past he think that we have left him with ram bhai means we had chose daman over him its big thing for him. If you remember his outburst of his birthday and treat him as he wants he will accept you.

Toshi jee kept her head on his  shoulder and says: you are right we have done wrong with raman.. he will take time to trust us.

That’s it my dear friends I hope you all will like  it waiting for your lovely comment and response don’t forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi